RE: DeathCrew

in Accepted Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:57 am
by miro | 2.782 Posts | 2783 Points

I really would like to know who Isis was and what he wanted to tell us. I just saw his quotes in a glimpse. And later it was deleted. It wasn´t insulting but offensive. And I actually would like to know the reason, cuz I am sure this had a strong motivation. Just in the case DC "made already some friends out there", I would like to know. I don´t want to start a public analysis here cuz this would go far over whats fair, but since i had the feeling of some downplaying excuses instead of a "real dealing with problems", i really would like to know why Isis called him a Liar. But anyway... for me it´s more important if some behaviors will undergo now a real & honest change: In that case i will keep my F1, cuz in my opinion everybody who is really willing deserves a real chance in 45. But only in that case. I don´t wanna see anymore excuses or offensive behaviors here. We know about some behaviors of DC from trolling, raging, bad behavior in inters, long-term Gema-Killing on purpose and the tendency to downplay these facts instead of confessions. Atm my first vague impression from participating in the interview is about to come true. If i don´t see any changes now in a direction of admitting problems honestly and working on it, i won´t keep my F1. I am not a person to play treacherous games with.

I also don´t like when people with hidden identities starting offenses without naming reasons.

Last edited Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:09 am | Scroll up

in Accepted Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:16 am
by Liu Lin | 86 Posts | 86 Points

F0 atm.

..............................................................................................손바닥으로 하늘을 가리려한다

Last edited Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:20 am | Scroll up

in Accepted Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:27 pm
by DeathCrew | 325 Posts | 325 Points

"I really would like to know who Isis was and what he wanted to tell us."

It was a pure offensive post, this was the aim.

I see that a part of this community is still trying to demonize me.

Miro, i see you have very much at heart your team and it does you credit, but I think you're really blind sometimes. I guess this unknown man is someone of this community who doesn't like me and he's still trying to discrediting me and he reached his aim as I can see. But the most important thing is that i don't downplay facts. you have told me that you had 5 complains from 5 45's members:

Chill - I played some games 1x1 and some inters, I used to brag like a pro in a kidding mode with him via ts, even if we both know my very low skills and I wrote to him many times "I'm Top, No Cry" even if I lost all the matches, this is the reason why he complained to you, I can say from my side that he rages more than me, but I didn't say anything because I know that it can happen especially in inters when your teammates are not at your level.

Baruch - I always showed respect to him, because he helped me many months ago with lua stuff, for this reason I gave credit to him and he was added in the special thanks of my old server and he knows about that. Yes we played about 2 inters, I still remember the last one in which I was in his team (we were raped due to our low skill), but there were a pro in our team under an alias who raged to him because for his opinion he was too noob, I didn't rage and had a bad behavior... I really don't know why you're voting F2 to me and what about gema? Baruch, If you bother to read all the previous posts you can see that I have already wrote "I got it I won't kill in 45's gema server." which is actually like yes I've I learned from my mistakes I won't do it an other time. And also a day I joined the 45's gema server and I wrote "gema suck", yeah I was kidding of course, I play gema from 2 years when gema central (the banned one from ms) was alive and I respect and appreciate gema, but like we used to think at that time: "gema without trolling and gema killers is not funny" so I can't imagine playing gema without Al_Bundy, PreSSion, fred and the other funny gema killers and trolls but this is just my opinion, so I will kill for sure sometimes in an other server: By the way I NEVER complain about banning for gema killing.

Qriz - I know him by 1 year, I have him on Facebook and I'm keeping in touch with him at one time I was also about to offer him a job in a web project but unfortunately I had some problem and the job disapperead, I didn't do anything to him, but I know for sure he's a funny troll as you can see he 'insults' me as a joke "f3 ur dick too thick" and I use to reply him that he's an ugly colombian and so on, nothing more that can be explained by a friendship between males

HERO!N - I don't know this man, but from the first time I saw him he didn't like me, I've tried to contact him this days but he didn't react. I really don't know why this dude is raging and bringing this sh*t against me I didn't even talk to him. But I would like to write to him that I'm not racist since I'm half Peruvian and half from an unknown Eu country, as I wrote to miro in private: the 1st thing my adoptive family taught me is the respect of different people and population. When i read NSDAP I didn't even know about what was so I had to check google and when I realized I was really mad. But only now I'm realizing that few weeks ago a dude was impersonating me and he was going server to server offending my old teammates and many people (I have taken his ip if needed) using fake and offensive names.

Bender - I raged to him in a match, but I already apoligized and the problem was solved.

Separ - He raged to me because he's jeaoulos of my gf (the kidding part)

And yes I have some enemy out here, most of them are troll, cheaters and people who made something wrong in game (sometimes I act like a Kick Ass superheroe when I see somone acting badly against someone I'll troll him for the rest of my ac-life). If you want know more about me and my behavior you should ask someone who know me from a long time like funcat or the DES community.

Told that feel free to deny my application since the trusty people in this clan judging me are more important than an applicant who's new in the community (the raging part).

P.s I forgot to write that a day I raged to Chill because he raged, rage bring rage actually.

Last edited Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:52 pm | Scroll up

in Accepted Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:24 pm

Hi DC :)

thx for ur answer!

1. I am not blind. Trust me, i know what I am doing and what I am writing and why.

2. If you will fight for us, I will fight for you! Promise!

3. But to do that we need to solve the problems:

Lesson NR.1

How does solving problems look like?

First Step: Listen!

Second Step: Admit!

Third Step: Say Sry.

Fourth Step: Show the will to change smth.

Lesson NR. 2

How do you look like in solving problems:

Everybody can´t be right, is a liar or has problems. Instead of admitting smth you try to show us our problems. You make it really difficult for me, mate.

Lesson NR. 3

What 45 wants:

- We don´t GemaKill. We do it only for fun if all players on a server agree with it. It´s not about our Server, it´s about all Servers.

- in general (maybe you cant imagine but its true) we don´t rage! We talk about problems after the match and no: rage does not lead necessarily to rage, its not normal :)
(and if someone of us has a problem with raging, then we know it already and the person who rages works already on it.)

- We don´t lie. We had no problems with any applicant over 1 year! And if there is a problem, we try to talk about it.

---> You need to know for yourself, if you can have that.

If you are ready to change smth, then dont write huge stories... tell me instead. If you do, we will talk about joining.

Btw:

-DES Schaf & Godsmack are honorary members in 45 and i know that they don´t like such behaviors, too.
-Funcat: Didnt see her defending you here or voting F1.
-Btw: No applicant before had that much complaints. HERO!N never gave F2 before. So maybe...
-Isis was the first anonymous offender in this forum since 15 month? And this first offender since... shows just up in the moment you are apping here? Mh? One last time: think about what YOU can change or leave it.. I really want to help you, but i can´t if you don´t want. You won´t solve YOUR problems with accusing others.

Last edited Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:01 pm | Scroll up

in Accepted Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:54 pm

And btw: Maybe it helps... we found out that the IP of Isis was from Sweden!

Scroll up

in Accepted Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:01 pm
by Separ | 356 Posts | 356 Points

Sweden Sweden
hmmmmmm
ahhhh
Fred!

i like beer
Scroll up

in Accepted Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:24 pm

"I know what I am doing and what I am writing and why."

This is also true for me. But look what you are underlining again, me 'accusing' people. But hey I've admitted all things i did it publically.

Miro thanks for your lesson, but I have my own mood to apologize if needed, which is not so different by your. And no, I'm not here to accusing anyone, I'm just letting all known what happened, explaining the background of all events and why all this happened. And also about raging in matches, I don't usually rage in matches, because I know my low skills. I don't claim to be a pro and I used to lose games, sorry if I raged to someone.

"-DES Schaf & Godsmack are honorary members in 45 and i know that don´t like such behaviors, "

If you meet them ask something about me and ask if I rage or i have a bad behavior!!!

"-Funcat: Didnt see her defending you here or voting F1."

I guess she didn't check the forum before my first F2, but she will do it soon.

What about HERO!N? I've tried to contact him to solve our problems, but he didn't react, I will write him again, but if he doesn't want talk to me I can't do anything.

Yeah Fred is one of my troll enemy lol The sickest one. xD

Can we stop to argue abot that and leave the space to my redemption?

Scroll up

in Accepted Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:33 pm

Inappropriate answer.

You told: raging is normal, gema killing is normal and there must be another reason than you, why ppl voted F2 or had complaints.

I don´t wanna hear any circumstances anymore. I wanna hear what you want to do.

Convince me and i will try to convince the others. Its really izi.

Last edited Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:36 pm | Scroll up

in Accepted Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:45 pm

It´s very simple DC... there have been reasons for the complaints and the F2s. And it´s only about that now. This reasons have something to do with you and i just want to know if you are willing to change your behavior regarding to them. I guess we all want to know. And it´s not like this: Someone in 45 has a problem so DC can have the same problem for free. Everyone has to care about his problems and so you. So do you want to change your behavior in the future without all that excuses or not?

And btw: If someone rages at me, why i have to rage back? Isn´t it possible to stay calm? :)

Last edited Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 pm | Scroll up

in Accepted Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:56 pm

I will continue this talk with you in private. I don't want hide someting to the rest of the community, but we're going beyound this 'simple' problems :)

Last edited Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:58 pm | Scroll up

in Accepted Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:11 pm
Scroll up

in Accepted Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:37 pm
by funcat | 59 Posts | 59 Points

oh u all wait for me so sweet ,well money transfer is heavy those days (tnx DC :D) .I know DC for long time,he is hard guy sometimes but with really big heart.Yeah he know sometimes troll,but he is sorry later,i know from my experience.Maybe we need give him chance,but we all decide about it like familly,so atm i give F1 to DC.Isnt it easy to kick his ass if he would bad :D

P.s. DC please leave gema alone D:
p.s.really leave it alone
p.s. .ucking leave it
P.s..........
:D

Scroll up

in Accepted Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:50 pm

Nah... cuz i fight before i kick somebody. And i want peace in 45.

But we had a nice talk atm. DC wants to change his behavior. So Baruch is already not on F2 anymore.

And we changed already the Clan Rules for DC
here (Look at the bottom.)

...and Qriz F2 was Fake... -.-

Last edited Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:38 pm | Scroll up

in Accepted Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:55 pm

Welcome to our newest 45 TRIAL MEMBER DEATHCREW

In my opinion, I'm very glad to see u in our family

We all know know there are different problems, BUT the Angry Souls God said that u can be a trial and shows us that u have the potential to be a full real Angry Soul member

SO LETS CELEBRATE AND HAVE A NICE DAY

i like beer
Last edited Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:06 pm | Scroll up

in Accepted Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:16 pm

I am glad that we understand each other now :) Welcome!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1273 topics and 10928 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen