RE: DeathCrew

in Accepted Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:03 pm
by miro | 2.782 Posts | 2783 Points

Nah man, you will KNOW when i give u F2 xD

Ye, the problem is not the gema killing only and not on 45 servers only. We are a social and friendly clan. So we respect others on every server. So it´s more the behavior in general. And no, actually nobody in 45 is a liar. Thats why we check every applicant very seriously. So we can everytime be sure that we all like each other very much and share the same sense of social behavior. So if you are willing to change that stuff you will get my F1. :)

Scroll up

in Accepted Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:17 pm

Ok, DC is settling all the problems atm. I think that has to be honored: F1 for Trial!

Scroll up

in Accepted Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:21 pm
by alea | 72 Posts | 73 Points

from my side also F1 for Trial :)

Scroll up

in Accepted Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:52 pm
by DeathCrew | 325 Posts | 325 Points

Thanks for the F1 miro and all,
but I don't want to be seen as the racist and the dude who rage/insult people. And also I've noticed that some people who complain to you about me didnt really complain,

Scroll up

in Accepted Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:05 pm

Ye, i guess its fine then. Ye 3 ppl complained more and the others less. But anyways its solved now :)

With the racist thing i can do nothing. You can only clarify this with HERO!N.

But anyway for me personally it was only important to see that u wanna change some things and that you can solve these problems. So the picture i mentioned changed to one that i can imagine now in the 45 gallery xD

Last edited Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:08 pm | Scroll up

in Accepted Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:16 pm
by Robtics | 522 Posts | 522 Points

F1 .:)

Scroll up

in Accepted Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:16 pm

But something about the complaints: I will ever take them seriously, cuz i check with every new member if he fits in our social structure and can be an addition to the whole family or would be like a bomb. So if complaints are not meant like said... consider next time more carefully. And 4 of the complaints came serious to me.

Last edited Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:22 pm | Scroll up

in Accepted Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:20 pm

So at the end 45 has to say sry, partly. Cuz some of the complaints were maybe exaggerated. I can´t say atm what was right or wrong. Actually i believe my mates. Nonetheless, problems were there (its not that you not have raged or gemakilled) but are about to be solved.

So if nobody wants to vote anymore it´s time for trial i guess. Atm there was only 1 F2 and 1 F2 is allowed.

But one last thing: even if some things were maybe exaggerated, you should consider why complaints actually were there. I don´t think it was out of nothing. For the last 4 Applicants we had 0 complaints...

Last edited Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:51 pm | Scroll up

in Accepted Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:52 pm
by Gurkentod | 401 Posts | 401 Points

Hey DC, i didnt play with you the last time, but i we played already on pubilic together and i remember you as a cool guy, so i really wanna see you in 45| Trial.
I never had problems with you, and when there where problems with other 45-members, you have 1 month time, to show everybody, what a smart and sexy guy you are <3
Its easy: I never had problems with you, and you always seemed smart, so ofc you get my f1 for trial, and when nothing changes, you will always get a f1 from me
when i see there are troubles, i will vote f2, thats how it works :)

good luck and hf in trial

Killing people is no solution, but it´s an option (but not in real life!!!)

Scroll up

in Accepted Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:06 am
by Alireza | 418 Posts | 418 Points

Hey DC.

Actually I don't remember about playing with you. But according to recent happenings I don't think it'll be easy.
As Gutod said you have 1 months to prove that you are nice, friendly and you honor the game.
Because I'm out of ac for a while I'll consider if really really you need F2 from my mates. The thing that I don't believe that hope never happen. I hope you don't consider me an enemy this soon. I trust the selection of Seper. xD

So...

Now feel free to stay here and play with us. I hope to see you around and in clan. So you have my F1 for trial.

Have Fun & Good Luck.

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted.

Last edited Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:08 am | Scroll up

in Accepted Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:39 am
by Weiserschakal | 7 Posts | 7 Points

F1

Scroll up

in Accepted Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:52 pm
by Qriz | 105 Posts | 105 Points

f2 i have many complains about DC...

Scroll up

in Accepted Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:53 pm
by Baruch | 647 Posts | 647 Points

Hey DeathCrew,

Well I have 2 things to complain about you :

- I played one inter with you and I didn't like your attitude. It could have been ok if you were in a rival clan, but it's not for someone who wants to get into trial. Maybe it was just once, maybe you calmed down now, but too bad I never play inters and this is the only one I saw with you. No I don't have demo of this match, but you gave me the impression to be not mature and not funny trolling.

- I had to ban you like 3 times on gema server in the last 2 weeks. You said it was just trolling and that you had bet you could kill in gema with |HP|. As far as I know, |HP| doesn't apply here, and this is your choice anyway. Killing in gema is not trolling. It's just taking advantage of the game to piss people that can't defend. Maybe I'm the only player in AC that takes it that seriously, but I'm in .45 so my vote counts.

For now, I don't want to see you with the .45 tag. If the decision is to be made right now, I vote F2. But I'd like to wait to see if you change. I'm not waiting for excuses, I just don't want to see that behaviour again.

Haha I'm so funny.

Scroll up

in Accepted Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:18 pm

You have got 2(+1) F2 now.

We allow only 1 F2 to become trial member. The reason for this is, that we really appreciate the family feeling in 45.
Besides becoming denied you have 2 options now:

Option 1: You can talk to the members who gave you F2. If 2 of them transform their F2 in F0 or F1 you can still become Trial.

Option 2: You can reapp in 1 month and change the things which led to the F2s in that time to prevent getting F2s again.

To that bet with HP: You could have a bet with God killing 10 people on the street; it would still be murder. If you really use that excuse to wait before the flag to kill people who want to score in Gema... you lack social capabilities in my opinion, cuz you assume your bet with HP weights more than the People who wanna seriously play the map.

Last edited Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:04 pm | Scroll up

in Accepted Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:29 pm
by S0uLk3R | 404 Posts | 404 Points

I changed my vote from F1 to undecided, clan member decisions comes first before me and would like to get to know you better first. sorry hope you understand

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1273 topics and 10928 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen