Page 4 of 7 « previous Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 next Page »

RE: Whats your favorite football/soccer team?

in Gossip Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:00 am
by Robtics | 522 Posts | 522 Points

a pretty nice stadium ... not as nice as Hamburgs tho :P

Scroll up

in Gossip Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:06 am
by miro | 2.782 Posts | 2783 Points

Yep, thats why i am askin basically: of what are you guys fan? What is for example the FCB, if not the ppl?

So is it like that? -> Once i was in a bar. There was a really beautiful woman. Ever since that moment i go solely in this bar. And all new women i see there are automatically beautiful, too. After all that... whenever i see the sign of the bar, i feel like being surrounded by beautiful women. ...ofc not Thomas Müller xD

Last edited Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:18 am | Scroll up

in Gossip Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:19 am

It's like the setting of my last lsd trip ... whenever I go there, I still feel connected :D its nice

and bonding to a team, like Lisi said, is very emotional so you feel connected to the athmosphere that
a certain team can offer you

Scroll up

in Gossip Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:32 am

Ah... so its like a soap opera... plus the game ...plus you are bound to X. But what is X? xD

But i still dont understand why i have to be loyal and cant support different teams.

Last edited Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:43 am | Scroll up

in Gossip Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:25 am

What now you ask the same question twice

and who said you cant ... I do support two and I dont think theres a problem

Last edited Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:25 am | Scroll up

in Gossip Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:16 pm
by Lisi | 309 Posts | 309 Points

I also said, I like and support different teams, but FCB is just my favorite club :)

Scroll up

in Gossip Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:23 pm

@Rob: Ye, i wasnt very satisfied with my last answer but i had an important meeting today, so i had no time to change it.

Since some ppl spoke about loyality, i asked why i cant have more than 1 team.

What i am basically interested in, is to what ppl actually bind theirselfs and why. And i think you gave a rly nice answer with that "atmosphere" thing. But i think there is more to it and thats what i am interested in. I dont want to make this a miro thing, thats why i ask just some questions until nobody answers anymore xD

Scroll up

in Gossip Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:47 pm

I hope you have time!

I think personal emotions (through different experiences) are the magnet that bonds us to things. Things because people bond to all kind of shit. [ dont picture this x) ]. Emotions in this case can be of all kind. For example in a football stadium you experience an intense athmosphere with thousands of others which certainly will trigger emotions/feelings in every human.
Such events are also something everyone thinks about and remembers, talks about which will lead to bonding to a certain fixed thing as positive feelings are usually easier to remember or atleast more pleasant to. In case of the example this would be a team.

I hope you understood what I am trying to say.

Its like a drug

Scroll up

in Gossip Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:58 pm
by Lisi | 309 Posts | 309 Points

Nice answer, Rob. That's kinda what I meant, too. I just cannot express myself :D

I like the atmosphere watching a game, especially in a stadium or public viewing or just with friends.. you all support one of the teams who are playing and then it's a little competition between you and your friends.. it's so more interesting and funnier :D
yeah, it's like a drug :D even if I never tried it :P

Last edited Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:59 pm | Scroll up

in Gossip Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:06 pm
by Chill | 298 Posts | 298 Points

I was in the stadium of my club once (Südkurve!!!), and it was awesome. Everyone sang and made party :D, still we only tied in that time, everyone was happy. IT was fucking awesome, I hope I will be there few more times :D

Scroll up

in Gossip Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:35 pm
by Furios | 19 Posts | 19 Points

Zitat von Chill im Beitrag #38
Even if my club goes to the 3rd Bundesliga [...] FCN have the best fans.

1. There is no 3rd "Bundesliga" in Germany. Only 1. and 2. Bundesliga, but still I get what you mean.

2. Please tell me why do you think Nürnberg has the best fans, they just forced players of their own team to take off their jerseys after a defeat, because in the "best fans" opinion, the players weren't worth to wear that jersey. I think NOBODY deserves this, no matter how bad you play. In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten? ...
Many fans get frustrated if their team loses many times in a row,understandable, but that is exaggerated, ofc that's just a little part of many but still, if I'm not wrong they were "Ultras" or however you call it.
I'm not trying to make Nürnberg bad in any way, no. But they definitely haven't the "best" fans (since imo that doesn't exist) maybe Liverpool, or some other clubs in the 2nd League of England has, but idk.

Scroll up

in Gossip Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:40 pm
by Marti • 37 Posts | 37 Points

Liverpool has great fans

BVB has awesome fans too

Scroll up

in Gossip Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:01 pm
by S0uLk3R | 404 Posts | 404 Points

So true BVB has great fans. Sometimes fans are only cheering for there team if they keep on winning. Just look at the Miami Heat for example in the United States for basketball. Once the best player in the league came to the team, fans started coming out of nowhere. Now the best player LeBron James left the team, heat fans are no longer to be found. #notloyalfans

Scroll up

in Gossip Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:07 pm
by Marti • 37 Posts | 37 Points

they all join the bandwagon :D

heat fans went to cleveland

Scroll up

in Gossip Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:28 am

@Rob pretty nice answer. I had also some other things in mind, but i guess this answer satifies me such much, that i dont want to ask anything more to that ;)

This Fan Thing seems very interesting, though... What kind of fans are you guys?

Scroll up

Page 4 of 7 « previous Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 next Page »

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1273 topics and 10928 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen