Page 3 of 7 « previous Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 next Page »

RE: Whats your favorite football/soccer team?

in Gossip Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:43 pm
by Marti • 37 Posts | 37 Points

Chelsea fans are stupid gloryhunters and they cant create proper atmosphere

i was at Chelsea - Benfica (EL Final 2013), and Benfica fans were doing chants and stuff which was really cool, Chelsea fans were quiet n00bs, they scored the 1-0 and they cheered a bit, then it became 1-1 they were quiet n00bs again, then they scored last second gamewinner and they suddenly came to life again whereas the Benfica supporters chanted the whole game, THAT are real fans.

being loyal is supporting your club even tho this website existed :D http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/ (this was a looooong time)

Scroll up

in Gossip Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:06 pm
by Robtics | 522 Posts | 522 Points

marti are you still playing yourself?

Scroll up

in Gossip Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:26 pm
by Marti • 37 Posts | 37 Points

yes

Scroll up

in Gossip Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:46 pm
by miro | 2.782 Posts | 2783 Points

No, i am not trolling. Its just interesting ;)

Scroll up

in Gossip Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:51 pm
by Lisi | 309 Posts | 309 Points

Why do I support FC Bayern?
Yeah, I'm living in Bayern, but there are also different clubs, which are there. But I still prefer FC Bayern. I can't say, why. Maybe it's because I watched football with my dad since I was little. He preferred this club and then I preferred it, too. So, I became older, I watched every game of Bayern, I knew all the players, so I grew older with this club. I was happy, when they won and I was sad when they lost, but I was always loyal because I liked this club. I didn't switch when we were losing a competition. I think, every player there is sympathetic and the most are loyal and won't switch their club because of money.

And why are we supporting one team? I think, every game gets more exciting when you want that this team should win. It's more emotional :D
BTW, that's not only in football like that. It's in every other sport,too. There is always one team or one player you prefer or maybe you identify with. And there are also always one team/player you hate. :D

Scroll up

in Gossip Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:04 pm

I think they are there cuz of money and they dont change cuz they already get enough, cuz the team is not bad and cuz of safety & stability. Would they be also there if they would get only 5000 euro? I think even with a very nice team they wouldnt do it.

When i am interested in sports, i always like more than 1 team, player, whatever... But i am a loyal person. What´s wrong with me? xD

Scroll up

in Gossip Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:11 pm

Yeah, miro, it isn't like that I hate everyone except that team I prefer.. I like many clubs from different countries.. I also watch their games, but there is always that one team which is over everything :D

And they didn't start with so much money, they earned it, they had good players, they made almost everything right with their money to grow.. over the years they got bigger and bigger.. why throw everything away now? Other clubs are older, but they don't have that money.. so they did sth wrong in my opinion.. :D

Scroll up

in Gossip Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:15 pm
by Chill | 298 Posts | 298 Points

Even if my club goes to the 3rd Bundesliga, I still love it. FCN forever, till I die. Its just the love for my club, even if they loose every fucking game in one season, I would still support them. I still don´t like Bayern xD. But I must admit they earned their money and did everything right =). Still I don´t like the most fans of this club, whatever. FCN have the best fans.

Scroll up

in Gossip Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:16 pm

Yeah, there are people who only support Bayern because of their success, but I will stay fan of them, till I'll die, too, even if they'll lose everything :D Oke, if they would lose everything from now on, they wont be there till I die :D

Last edited Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:18 pm | Scroll up

in Gossip Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:30 pm

Why would you stay fan all your life? What if they would recruit only assholes from now on? What if all players get exchanged, the management gets exchanged and the trainer gets exchanged? Of what are you a fan then?

Scroll up

in Gossip Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:31 pm

They won't change a running system.. Why changing everything, when it works? :D

Scroll up

in Gossip Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:36 pm

Look 10 years into the past and tell me if the management, the trainer and the players were the same. I bet none of them ;)

Scroll up

in Gossip Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:45 pm

No, but they don't switch all at exactly the same time.. you get to know the other players and trainers step to step :)

Scroll up

in Gossip Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:32 am

Ye and so step by step the whole team becomes completely different by time ;)

Last edited Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:32 am | Scroll up

in Gossip Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:16 am
by Robtics | 522 Posts | 522 Points

But shes a fan of FCB not of Thomas Muller right?

Scroll up

Page 3 of 7 « previous Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 next Page »

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1273 topics and 10928 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen