para on the hot chair [FINISHED]

in On The Chair Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:30 pm
by para | 492 Posts | 492 Points

Alright, gimme some cold drinks. Just got word from Ali, that it's my turn to experience the ultimate cozyness and hotness of this sexy chair.

So, you know what to do. Shoot.

Last edited Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:08 pm | Scroll up

RE: para on the hot chair

in On The Chair Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:35 pm
by Robtics | 522 Posts | 522 Points

1. what was the #1 song in the german charts in the week you were born?
2. can you somehow draw a connection between your personality and this song?
3. do you actually believe in such things?
4. does magic, in any form, exist?
5. easy one: ever had hallus? what was the funniest/most impressive/worst?

Scroll up

in On The Chair Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:35 pm
by BrkDr4GoN | 107 Posts | 107 Points

PARA YOU NUT!!

you can haz questions

1) why you no skype me brooo
2)are you harry potter
3)what is or was your dream in life
4) What is your hobby?
5) What is the meaning of life for para?

i like fluffy things

Scroll up

in On The Chair Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:48 pm
by Snowman | 68 Posts | 68 Points

shalom ;)

1) "1"or "2" ??Why?
2) para related subjects in the world are not the average, why are you not normal and how are these structures are visible in our life? ;)
3) Please tell us about the destination JUPILER? xD and the consequnces"
4) how is living with miro? long text pls =P (we all want [bikini]pics of you two)!!!!!!!
5) three things to rule the world?

<3

Last edited Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:56 pm | Scroll up

in On The Chair Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:24 pm
by funcat | 59 Posts | 59 Points

yaaaaay parararara :D

1.Why do all the superheroes wear underpants on the outside?
2.Where is the most public place that you have ever been completely naked?
3.Have you ever had trouble unhooking your date's bra?
4.What is your ideal date?
5.If you could take a shower with anybody in the world, who would it be?

<3

Scroll up

in On The Chair Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:53 pm
by miro | 2.782 Posts | 2783 Points

Hey yo bro from the other room! Turn the music off, i will cry some questions through the wall xD

[one] Which question + answer by all members on the hot chair you liked the most so far? Why? [one]

[two] What is your most favorite song/track/composition ever? Why? [two]

[three] Please invent & present a new concept & system for karma! [three]

[four] Choose a member of 45 (except me) & imagine what this member thinks about you! Tell! [four]

[five] Tell us the 5 best & the 5 worst reasons for mining. [five]

Enjoy your hot chair! :)

Last edited Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:00 pm | Scroll up

in On The Chair Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:26 pm
by Lisi | 309 Posts | 309 Points

Heyho Para :DD

1. Your worst experience at a party?
2. Describe your perfect day. What would you do? What would you eat? And so on :DD
3. Have you got any talents? :DD
4. What's your best and what's your worst attribute?
5. What was your favorite subject in school? :DD

Have fun !! :DD

Scroll up

in On The Chair Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:54 pm
by Gurkentod | 401 Posts | 401 Points

hi Para:D
1. how are you?
2.how is miro in rl?
3.do u think, that chess is a sport or not?
4.if u had one wish for free, what would it bee?(nothing like endless wishes or sth. like that )
5.what is the best and what the worst thing about this hot chair?

Killing people is no solution, but it´s an option (but not in real life!!!)

Scroll up

in On The Chair Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:41 pm
by Todesgurke | 1.295 Posts | 1294 Points

Para para para :D

5. How did you get the name "Para"?

4. You have a lot of music on your HDD, do you also have a favorite song?
1. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
2. Macbook, Windows or Linux and why?
3. How does it come that you play Assault cube?

I like Separ's beer too
Scroll up

in On The Chair Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:49 am
by Alireza | 418 Posts | 418 Points

Hey para. Sorry I'm late. But..... xD

1. What is your real name?
2. What was the first programing language you've learned? And how?
3. What is/was your favorite lesson?
4. What do you think about Alea?
5. At last, what do you think about Hot Chair?

Have fun and start to answer your questions.

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted.

Scroll up

in On The Chair Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:11 am

ALEA, ASK YOUR QUESTIONS :P

I don't want to leave the hot chair without them! :(

Last edited Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:13 am | Scroll up

in On The Chair Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:16 pm
by Baruch | 647 Posts | 647 Points

1) When was your first time PLAYING AC ?
2) Do you like to PLAY AC alone ?
3) Do you mind PLAYING AC with boys ?
4) What is your favourite position to PLAY AC ?
5) Do you prefer to PLAY AC when you're high ?

Haha I'm so funny.

Scroll up

in On The Chair Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:28 pm

Baruch!!! I'm super happy you made it to ask me some questions.

Greetingz to you and the big city. :)

I think it's about time for me to post my answers. I've got them all locked in a big vault. So tonight it will happen. Last chance to add some questions, Alea. (^_^)

Scroll up

in On The Chair Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:58 pm
by Enam | 2 Posts | 2 Points

para para paraaaaadiseeeee <3
prepare yourself;)

1)How much do you love me?
2)Will you marry me?
3)Do you find Miro's laugh annoying?
4)Would you rather pee a marble or excrete a bowling ball?
5)Whens our honeymoon?

Much love, Enamontana

Scroll up

in On The Chair Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Alright everyone! The moment of truth has come. Here are my answers:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//Robtics:

1. what was the #1 song in the german charts in the week you were born?

Falco - Coming Home (Jeanny Part 2, ein Jahr danach)
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJhJ_lR_5F4)

2. can you somehow draw a connection between your personality and this song?

Not at all. I never heard of this song before and don't see any reason why it should ever have been on rank 1. It's not a good song. :)

3. do you actually believe in such things?

Not really. I believe in many things though. Especially if they can be backed up by logic.

4. does magic, in any form, exist?

Yes, it exists. In the mind of the people. If people can't explain, they call it magic. Sometimes I think we shouldn't stop calling it magic, just because
we have an explanation for how the trick works. I'm basically talking about nature and the very existence of everything. As you can't answer "the last question"
you can't deny there is some magic in everything. - Hint: To get to "the last question" play the kids' game and just keep asking: "Why?" :)

But I definitely don't believe in magic tricks as true magic and I deny the existence of sorcerors etc. like in fantasy novels/movies/games.
True magic is different.

5. easy one: ever had hallus? what was the funniest/most impressive/worst?

Not easy at all. Funniest: Horse banging a mailbox on a public place in the middle of the city (needless to say there was neither a horse nor a mailbox); Most impressive:
Colored energy flow between all people on a huge Open Air, which felt like reading intentions and feelings (tested it...seemed to work); Worst: Hmm...when I was a child I saw
the shadow of a jumping-jack dancing behind the curtain of my window. I thought: Yea, that's the shadow of my jumping-jack (a wooden figure hanging on the wall where you can
pull a string and he raises arms and feet, I don't know how to say in English, I think the word suggested by my dictionary is wrong...) ;D ... later I checked. There was no
jumping-jack at all! I really had trouble sleeping in my room from that day on and the mystery never solved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//BrkDragon:

1) why you no skype me brooo

Since Microsoft bought Skype I try to avoid it. I don't trust companies with too much power to watch over my personal communication data. And when I am available,
I usually am in TS, so we can always talk there "at home". :D

It's never anything personal, but I don't want to take part in trends, just because everyone does it. If you really insist we sure can Skype sometimes. I'm not always
off, but I prefer hanging around in TS, as it is OUR server.

2)are you harry potter

Not sure. I don't wear glasses. But I swing my wand sometimes. ;)

3)what is or was your dream in life

Was (child): Being a millionaire (they seemed capable of getting all the good stuff they wanted, which is very attractive for a child. lol)
Was (youth): Finding the ultimate answer to everything (or just a way how people could make peace and agree on stuff and get smarter... you might have gotten the
point. Otherwise: Get smarter!)
Is (now): Being super rich and use that money to do something incredible for humanity (after I bought myself a castle with a park and pools and some other stuff...)

(I got pretty disillusioned already and just want to have a good time, until the Grim Reaper comes to get me)

4) What is your hobby?

Gaming, making/listening/DJing music, collecting information on whatever seems interesting to me, seeing new places and people, complaining about how rotten the
human species is, philosophying about all sorts of stuff and switching topics wildly, connecting all the strings to a nice big picture and smashing it the next second with
a new insight...and then making a great joke about that laughing my ass off. xD

5) What is the meaning of life for para?

It doesn't mean anything. We do. - I think without meaninglessness on the "outside" we wouldn't be able to find it on the "inside".

In other words: Meaning of life is what you make of it. ( But better be smart, there's some logic behind all of this! Maybe it's a secret puzzle and I failed completing it yet. XD )

//Snowman:

1) "1"or "2" ??Why?

2 and a mixture of both. Because then you have the extremes and all the possibilities in between. With the extremes being closer than one might think (like with genius
and madness), it makes a perfect circle.

2) para related subjects in the world are not the average, why are you not normal and how are these structures are visible in our life? ;)

Actually I am part of a very small group of people in the world, who ARE NORMAL! Sadly the others don't realize that, so these structures don't get visible to the average person. :(

3) Please tell us about the destination JUPILER? xD and the consequnces"

Destination: JUPILER!!! Consequences: NONE!!! - Belgium! Best! Beer! - It really is an awesome brew. :)

You should test it asap! And then buy more! I'll have one, too.

4) how is living with miro? long text pls =P (we all want [bikini]pics of you two)!!!!!!!

Yes.

5) three things to rule the world?

Worst case scenario:
1. Enough power.
2. Enough criminal energy.
3. A coke.

Best case scenario:
1. The key to para's heart.
2. The key to the city.
3. The key to the soda machine.

//funcat:

1.Why do all the superheroes wear underpants on the outside?

Because they are gay. That is why they are on the streets hunting strong men at night, instead of being with their beloved girlfriend.

2.Where is the most public place that you have ever been completely naked?

I think when I was a very small child on a well visited public beach. Like most very small childs there. :P

3.Have you ever had trouble unhooking your date's bra?

Sure thing. I'm not training unhooking bra's so much...I'm not a bitch. And those things are varying!!! Sometimes on the back, sometimes on the front...good lord. xD
And some of them have tricky hooks, that always seem to open, but then don't. It's really embarrassing. ;D - But I trained the 2-finger-system with an ex-girlfriend,
with a little practice I might get back on the track...volunteers? :)

4.What is your ideal date?

Built to last.

5.If you could take a shower with anybody in the world, who would it be?

Haven't met yet. Otherwise I would totally have a shower with the lucky girl until both our fingers are wrinkled. :)
Maybe I'd even give her some of my special shower gel.

//miro:

[one] Which question + answer by all members on the hot chair you liked the most so far? Why? [one]

Why you make me do this, evil little man? :P
Okay, I chose. :P

Zitat
miro: 3. What do you think about this quote: "Sometimes the Reflection is far more present than the thing being reflected"?
Blondchen: 3. It’s difficult to explain it in German and more difficult to explain it in English, but for you, I try it..
We imagine everything in pictures. Many little pictures in our mind. So, when a thing is being reflected, many pictures will come to our mind and they are more than this
thing, it’s our own imagination.. And according to that our reflection is more present then the thing being reflected :DD

I can project my hatred on mankind into this question (so many people living in their heads, thinking they would keep it real and/or the others would be able to look inside),
while at the same time being so happy having clanmembers who are able to start philosophic discussions on a pretty nice level. It's honestly a good answer considering the
confrontation with the topic unprepared. - Of course it's not literally pictures, but yea, I think the answer's pretty good. :)

But actually this question earned the same amount of points for just being awesomely sexy:

Zitat
Baruch: 3) DId you know I'm black ?
Robtics: I infact know that you are white! ;) And sexy as fuck!

SEXAY!

[two] What is your most favorite song/track/composition ever? Why? [two]

I will immediately name it after you jumped over the moon. - Answering this question is impossible for me, because I LOVE (!!!) music!
Naming a single song/track/composition would not suffice to embrace all beauty of the sounds and emotional sequence of notes...

But I will give you some examples from my top 1,000...

Dream Theatre - Ouverture 1928 (Built to be awesome!), Digicult - Avenida de Belgica (It's JUPILER for the EARS XD), Movie Theme - Con Air (00:48 - 01:20 !),
Moguai - Optinuum (Oops, I left my cocaine on the turntable and it just mixed with the ecstasy), Thomas Coastline - After Hour (Feels like teen spirit),
Two Steps From Hell - Dragon Rider (WUAMAHDURGUNS?!), Hans Posegga - Die Ghost in der Nebelbank (A nation of shivers down ye spine, calm, wide and
mysterious world, be mine), Yanni - Deliverance / Live at the Forbidden City (Music - Connecting People), Stimming - Cold Water (I feel like a total artist!),
Ghost & Misty - Stories / Dream Rmx (Shall I cry from joy or sadness right now?), Ludwig van Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata (Classic!), [...]

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r6ymC55S-0 )

I have so many favorites, that I can't remember most of them without looking for memory triggers. :)

[three] Please invent & present a new concept & system for karma! [three]

Easy: There is no natural order, which rewards or punishes you for things which are "naturally considered good or evil".
Instead there is no concept of good and evil in nature. Things just move along. So the REAL karma comes from the human
society and the individual thought system. - Most people have a conscience, which somehow surprises me over and over again. xD
And this conscience has an helpful effect to those, who try to help, do good or not harm the others.
Those without conscience might win their fights sometimes without bad consequences for themselves, but for others. The more people
seeing this and keep working against that effects, the less the group has to suffer. It's elemental community skills, that humans have
to learn, if they want to advance in evolution. But it's not obligatory. We can just go out and kill ourselves or others. Somebody
will not like it and take actions. The community works pretty well against exaggerating people. And we all like the possibility to sleep
more or less peacefully. - Namasté...lol.

[four] Choose a member of 45 (except me) & imagine what this member thinks about you! Tell! [four]

I pick k333nt. And I think he doesn't really think much about me. :P

[five] Tell us the 5 best & the 5 worst reasons for mining. [five]

Top5:
- You keep getting more and more awesome.
- Gems make your daily life much brighter.
- You collect more general knowledge in a wider variety. Gems can contain much information.
- It's easier to give gems to people in need, when you have a big enough collection.
- Gems keep you alive. Even if you doubt sometimes.

Flop5:
- I deserve better.
- Everyone else has gems, too!
- You know...it's just common sense to have as much of them as possible around.
- If I don't collect them, someone less worthy will do.
- Bling Bling Bitch!!!

Sometimes the little red guy on my shoulder tells me, that the Flop5 would actually be the Top5. But as long as there are people left, who treat me well,
I won't listen much to him. :)

//Blondchen:

1. Your worst experience at a party?

When I went to meet with my girlfriend, who then already had decided we were not together anymore and left me standing alone there to kiss with another guy.
Or maybe the other party, where I went with my not-yet-girlfriend and some guy came over, asked her to dance and then kissed with her on the dancefloor with me sitting there
like an idiot.
Or maybe the other party, where I really liked that girl, which ignored me after a short talk and went over to another guy to kiss the sh** out of him.
Or maybe the other party, where ... I'm tired of this. Making me depressed. Wanna kiss? ;)

2. Describe your perfect day. What would you do? What would you eat? And so on :DD

I would get up from my enormous bed, which is right next to a large pool with perfect beachsand all around it, getting served a spectacular breakfast
perfectly synchronized with my taste, so perfectly, that I'm baffled by it, dropping in the pool. After getting that fresh, suddenly, my gorgeous wife comes out as she woke
up, jumping in the pool totally naked and we have the best sex in the universe for about 3 hrs. When we are done, we already made our way to the private jet (oouh yes,
we did it in the pool, on the beach, in the bed, on the couch, in the kitchen, on the roof and upside down on some palms), where we get served champagne and then we
fly to our personal mining corporation operating worldwide, so we got multiple stops. On our way I will surprise her with various specialties, because money means nothing
to me. After our last stop on earth we start with our shuttle to space and meet the company director on the moon to talk about the progress we made on our latest project:
Mars mining.
After that we head back for some nice buffet with various people I would consider awesome enough to stand on my property while some famous bands are playing in my
private park. On the evening we will then go to my personal and unique trance party, where the DJs dance in tesla coils which are doing the bass sounds with lightnighs
shooting out of their hands. Of course they only play the best tunes! And you should see the wonderland forest the designers created like in my dreams.
The next morning I would wake up realizing, that this could never have been the perfect day! So I try to top it. ;D

3. Have you got any talents? :DD

I think I might have a lot of talents, but I'm not good describing them, so this might not be a representative list:
- I can watch 10 movies in a row without getting sick of it sometimes.
- I'm good at spotting spelling mistakes while reading and writing, except when I'm REALLY drunk, like 2,5 promille drunk.
- Fast typer.
- Able to accomplish about anything, as soon as I got rid of these strange invisible powers holding me back and making me depressed.
- I'm seeing and feeling things others seem not to. But I don't know what exactly is the talent behind that. Maybe I'm highly sensitive.
- While being pretty depressed and disappointed in life every now and then, I'm at the same time an optimist who loves the universe.
So one of my talents might be to be totally irrealistic. xD
- I'm good with words.
- I can think in multiple perspectives, seeing things in different angles at the same time. - Maybe that is why I feel like I wouldn't care,
but in fact I just can't differentiate between right and wrong that easily because of that. Sometimes I just see right and wrong in both sides of an argument.
People usually don't accept that, though, those idiots. ;)

Of course I might have forgotten most of my talents... or didn't think of them worth listing.

4. What's your best and what's your worst attribute?

I hate this question. (-.-)

My best attribute physically is either eyes or ass. :P
I think I'm LITERALLY a good person. That would be the best non-physical attribute. (Every time I tried to be badass somehow my morals got in my way)

My worst attribute physically is nonexistant. :P (Maybe the lack of a sixpack ... unforgivable)
Mentally: I'm disappointed in life and bathing in melancholy and apathy sometimes. (yaaay)

5. What was your favorite subject in school? :DD

Pause. Or "ethics" (Werte & Normen)... or for serious subjects: German / English. - I would have LOVED philosophy, psychology and computer science as lessons...
but my school wasn't able to provide my basic needs! They were one main reason for me to devalue humanity in it's collectivity. So smart, but so not able to provide
their kids with knowledge they really crave for and need in the future. Those idiots. (^_^)

//Gurkentod:

1. how are you?

Right now while writing this I'm pretty tired. :)

2.how is miro in rl?

Even better than in ts. :P

3.do u think, that chess is a sport or not?

I even consider eSports a sport. You can figure it out from there. ;)

From what I've just read the word sport is short for "to disport" which means having fun. So if you enjoy a game/tournament of chess it is sport.
And Pluto is a planet! These discussions were opened by sophists who do picking others convictions to pieces as sports. *lawl*

4.if u had one wish for free, what would it bee?(nothing like endless wishes or sth. like that )

Unlimited money supply.

5.what is the best and what the worst thing about this hot chair?

Best thing: The hot chair itself. People think about what they would like to ask the ones on it and maybe they realize, that they don't know
enough about them to ask something or how much they still want to know...it's a nice way to bring us together and reflect ourselves through the chair.
Worst thing: The short time limit for answering. (^_^)

//Alea:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//Todesgurke:

5. How did you get the name "Para"?

When I was looking for a fitting name to play online I thought "paradoxon" would fit me best, because I felt so special and great, that I thought
something like me shouldn't even exist. (*atomlol*) Logical consequence:
My mates started calling me para.

So it became a brand. ;)

4. You have a lot of music on your HDD, do you also have a favorite song?

Yes. I have about 1.000 +++ favourite songs from a huge range of styles. :)

On some days I have my very favourite song, which talks directly to my heart. But it can change any moment, depending on various factors.

1. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?

999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 MILLION DOLLARS ONLY FOR ME! :P
(Actually I might only need 1,000,000,000,000,000,000....but it's free wish time. :P)

2. Macbook, Windows or Linux and why?

Macdowsux. Because everything got pros and cons, but you can't argue with the usefulness of computers in general.
Biggest problem might be our market and patent systems, so developers and technicians can't just do what they got in mind,
but if they could there would be other problems. Big topic. - All systems suck at their current state, if you look deep enough
into the matter. xD
I'm still waiting for the perfect machine to magically appear. Until then I can only vote for option D:
Minimum: At least 3 different machines with each OS. Better: 9 Machines, 3 per OS, at least three of them notebooks. ;)
And never forget your backups.

3. How does it come that you play Assault cube?

After two years of gaming absence I wanted to shoot someone without paying for it and I was roaming the net anyways. At that time I only had my
Mac, so I couldn't switch back to Counterstrike easily. Assault Cube combined the best of two worlds I felt at home: Counterstrike and Unreal Tournament.
So I stayed on the server for a couple of hours. - Few minutes after meeting some Germans on a pub I found myself on a TeamSpeak server with hearty people
asking me questions about how it came that I played Assault Cube. - .45 should never be the same again from this very moment. ;)

//Alireza:

1. What is your real name?

Harry Potter. But you can call me Flo.

2. What was the first programing language you've learned? And how?

I think that was Basic on a calculator from my dad. I made scrolling text and some automated calculuses. xD
He helped showed me at first a little bit and then I tried to do it on my own and extend the functionality.
After all it was very ... wait for it ... BASIC STUFF! XD mwahahhahaha

3. What is/was your favorite lesson?

Does the answer to Blondchen's Question No. 5 fit?

4. What do you think about Alea?

/*I think about Alea, that he should have asked me questions.*/ - He's quiet and does not radiate as much confidence as he deserves. When we first met I had
the feeling, that his tendency to give up was too distinct. I had the feeling it became better lately. Alea has a lot of potential to unfold, but he already
is an awesome guy.
Until the full scoop of his potential I recommend the Trial Tag for him. ;) (<3)

5. At last, what do you think about Hot Chair?

Ouch! I hope I won't get burn blisters from this. ;)
(Gurkentod, Question No. 5)

//Baruch:

1) When was your first time PLAYING AC ?

It was the day I was invited to .45, which is well documented in our museum (old forum) =)
The date of my first post was my first day in AC.

2) Do you like to PLAY AC alone ?

Sometimes, but not for as long as with my beloved friends.

3) Do you mind PLAYING AC with boys ?

I'd prefer to play with real men, but boys can be pretty manly, too.
To me playing with girls has a bonus motivation somehow, but this might be a personal tick of mine. ;)

4) What is your favourite position to PLAY AC ?

Missionary.

5) Do you prefer to PLAY AC when you're high ?

If you refer to reefer: I never really played AC high.

But otherwise:

Depends on my mood. Basically I would say I prefer playing all sober, because I can control myself and my gameplay best that way.
Playing wasted is like victimizing yourself, unless you drink a few beers and get into the "uber" zone, which lasts for about 1 hour,
there you don't have worries and just enjoy trying your best without any sort of mindfuck, leading to nice results. - On the other hand
this is as possible playing sober.

BUT: I would always prefer playing WITH JUPILER, than WITHOUT it! Fact! xD

//Enam:

1)How much do you love me?

Count the stars in the milky way and take that number as the percentage how much I love you! <3<3<3 :)

2)Will you marry me?

I'm not very convinced in the principle of marriage, because true love doesn't need clerical blessing imho.
But you could persuade me with tax advantages and some nice wedding proposal including a huge diamond ring. :)

3)Do you find Miro's laugh annoying?

No, not at all. I got used to it so much, so if I don't hear it at least once every week I start to feel nervous. ;)

4)Would you rather pee a marble or excrete a bowling ball?

Rather not. ;D

5)Whens our honeymoon?

WTF?! You forgot the date of our honeymoon? Shame on you!!!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1273 topics and 10928 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen