RE: para on the hot chair

in On The Chair Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:19 am
by miro | 2.782 Posts | 2783 Points

4. What do you think about Alea?

/*I think about Alea, that he should have asked me questions.*/ - He's quiet and does not radiate as much confidence as he deserves. When we first met I had
the feeling, that his tendency to give up was too distinct. I had the feeling it became better lately. Alea has a lot of potential to unfold, but he already
is an awesome guy.
Until the full scoop of his potential I recommend the Trial Tag for him. ;) (<3)

F1

Scroll up

in On The Chair Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:23 am

2)Will you marry me?

I'm not very convinced in the principle of marriage, because true love doesn't need clerical blessing imho.
But you could persuade me with tax advantages and some nice wedding proposal including a huge diamond ring. :)

Do you think there might be a deeper sense behind it, besides clerical & social convictions? xD

Zitat
para:

Yes. It almost magically keeps the woman from cheating on your for about 2 weeks.

Sorry for my frustration motivated answers, when it comes to these topics. I will honestly think about marriage, after I found a person, who
seems trustworthy and generally worthy enough to pull a ritual like this through. It will still be a very personal religion of only the two of us,
that will bring up the reasons for marriage. The only cleric I accept is myself while the people I love and trust are lifelong ordinands. ;)

Wish me luck, that I don't have the same problem like Vietnam veterans when they were returning back to a daily life. :)
I still feel like in the middle of a war pretty often, when I think about human emotions, empathy, love. God damn hippies!

Last edited Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:48 am | Scroll up

in On The Chair Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:33 am

3)Do you find Miro's laugh annoying?

No, not at all. I got used to it so much, so if I don't hear it at least once every week I start to feel nervous. ;)

@Enam: So you really thought i show you the sexy version of my laugh in ts? noOb! xD

Last edited Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:33 am | Scroll up

in On The Chair Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:37 am

5. Do you like vacations more at the mountains or at the sea ? Why ?

Can't tell, I like both. As miro pointed out lately I am a gem collector running my own mining corporation. Basically that's a synonym for
me wanting the WHOLE CAKE, not just a piece of it. - So I sometimes prefer the mountains (skiing, nice mountain tops and cozy alpine cabins) and sometimes at the sea
(swimming, beach party yaaay)...cosmopolitan, yeah baby. xD

Actually you can´t get the best parts of the cake with mining xD

@Alea: There is reason why we want u to ask & answer: Love :)

Zitat
para:

I will shower the best part of the cake with gems, after I've got fed up with mining. No I won't do that...

I will take the prime part to a coast and throw all the gems into the oceans, so they sparkle in the deep and in the boat built of glass we will have stars on top and below us. And then I will eat the last piece of the cake, piece of cake.

GAME, NET and MATCH! ;D

Last edited Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:52 am | Scroll up

in On The Chair Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:38 am

Hey Para...

... to make it izi, you can just edit my posts and write in there with a different color to answer. Enjoy the discussion! xD

para:

I missed to read this post until I was done. - I am pretty amused by this right now. xD

Last edited Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:53 am | Scroll up

in On The Chair Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:46 am
by para | 492 Posts | 492 Points

To keep this thread readable I will post my discussion answers in CODEBLOCKS INSIDE YOUR POSTINGS!

Because this is getting out of hand otherwise. xD

Scroll up

in On The Chair Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:42 am

Do as it pleases you :)

Scroll up

in On The Chair Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:53 am

I always do. ;)

Scroll up

in On The Chair Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Alright, so thanks for this HOT CHAIR everyone. :)

Hope you had a little insight into how the para ticks and are not afraid of me after this. xD

Scroll up

in On The Chair Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:15 pm
by Robtics | 522 Posts | 522 Points

really enjoyed your answers! gooooood job! :*

and wow... you answered mine basically how I would have done aswell! :)

Scroll up

in On The Chair Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:04 pm

Nice one. :D

Thanks Rob. :)

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1273 topics and 10928 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen