RE: miro´s hot chair

in On The Chair Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:55 pm
by Alireza | 418 Posts | 418 Points

Np miro. But I have to say sorry too! I thought about increasing the answering time but again it cause the same problem. Idk what is best to do here. But I believe it's the best way. At least for now!

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted.

Scroll up

RE: miro´s hot chair

in On The Chair Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:45 pm
by Robtics | 522 Posts | 522 Points

I think the time is fine, we all know that miro spend 70% of the time taking baths and probably drifting far away in his mind ;)

Last edited Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:45 pm | Scroll up

RE: miro`s hot chair

in On The Chair Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:36 pm
by miro | 2.782 Posts | 2783 Points

@u both xD

@Robtics: feel welcome to join my travels through space & time :)

@Alireza: i think we should consider that the time you need to answers is depending from the amount of questions, from the depth of the questions, from the time a person has to answer (sad but true: sometimes there is real life stuff xD ...& u have to accept that) and the character of person (it makes no sense if somebody has to change his style to answer the questions in a way he wouldnt answer, cuz actually the chair is there to get to know people!). I understand you reasons why you do it. But i think you chose the wrong measures to reach your goal. Cuz the measure "time" determines too much other things, too.
So atm Rob´s Chair started and people are still in reading mine. So its a little confusing to read, to discuss and to ask already new questions to someone. I think that kills it somehow...

I love the hot chair, but personally i wouldn´t take part in it again under the same circumstances: to do it only to do it somehow. I mean this should be a chair to feel comfortable and no duty.

Last edited Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:36 pm | Scroll up

in On The Chair Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:26 pm
by para | 492 Posts | 492 Points

DEDICATE YOURSELF TO THE CHAIR, MIRO!

It's preciousssss...

Scroll up

in On The Chair Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:18 pm
by miro | 2.782 Posts | 2783 Points
Last edited Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:25 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1273 topics and 10928 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen