RE: miro´s hot chair

in On The Chair Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:53 am
by Liu Lin | 86 Posts | 86 Points

miro on the hot chair? Time for special questions!

q1. How would you describe yourself?
q2. Tell me about the 3 most interesting & the 3 most exciting things in life!
q3. The viewpoint on life: What is changing over the years?
q4. The viewpoint on Angry Souls: What changed since you joined .45 in comparison to today?
q5. If you had the possibility to change something instantly... what would that be?

Special Question:

The Red or The Blue Design Noodle Chair?

..............................................................................................손바닥으로 하늘을 가리려한다

Last edited Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:51 am | Scroll up

in On The Chair Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:53 pm
by funcat | 59 Posts | 59 Points

ok ok miro enough of "soft" questions :3

1. What is the wildest thing you have ever done?(and i mean in sex :P )
2. Describe your first date? What did you do, where did you go? Did you love her?
3. What are your fetishes?
4. Have you ever kissed a guy?
5. Have you ever been arrested? and if yes what was the reason ? :D

Last edited Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:44 pm | Scroll up

in On The Chair Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:48 pm
by miro | 2.782 Posts | 2783 Points

I write this hidden, cuz i am not allowed! Alireza will kick me out of the clan! Dont tell him!

Thank you all for your interesting questions!

Are there more? Alea maybe? :)

@Alireza: <3

Last edited Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:48 pm | Scroll up

in On The Chair Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:27 pm
by Alireza | 418 Posts | 418 Points

I don't think anyone left.

Alea has the character of a bot here. Any ways, in few hours you can start to answer your questions.

@miro <3 too spammer! xD

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted.

Scroll up

in On The Chair Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:19 am
by Todesgurke | 1.295 Posts | 1294 Points

what O.o
noone left :o

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

:D

3. When u listen to songs, do you listen to the lyrics or to the beat?

2. Which is the most interesting feeling besides love?
5. Can you describe yourself by only using 3 words?
1. When did the interest for philosophy grow and why?
4. What comes to your mind by these three words: democrazy, freedom and Assault cube.

I like Separ's beer too
Scroll up

in On The Chair Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:11 am

Hi everyone,

there are so many questions. Some of them are answered in 1 sec... but for others i want to take my time to answer with care. So it will take a little longer :)

Scroll up

in On The Chair Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:44 am
by Baruch | 647 Posts | 647 Points

Hey man I'm late :o didnt have internet yesterday omg

I didn't read the other questions, sorry if I'm repeating ^^

1) How are you ?

2) Can you tell me what you studied ? Like how old you stopped school, what you liked to study, stuff like that.

3) Learn to love. What do you think about this sentence ? (love people, love art, ...)

4) Could you give a definition of the word family ?

5) I know we already talked a bit about randomness in nature. Could you explain more what is your point of view about it : is there randomness in nature ? Does the question has an answer ? Is the answer relevant ? Do you think human kind could solve the question in a finite amount of time ?

I know there are more than 5 questions... but you asked for it man xD

Haha I'm so funny.

Last edited Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:45 am | Scroll up

in On The Chair Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:47 pm

I made progress! xD

I am done with all except the last 3 persons... phew. So i hope answers will be in tomorrow, at least in the evening :)

Scroll up

in On The Chair Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:08 pm
by Alireza | 418 Posts | 418 Points

Sorry miro. But you only have a bit less than 24 hours to complete your answers.

Do it faster. Or this will be over.

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted.

Scroll up

in On The Chair Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Hi Everyone,

thx to all for the nice and interesting questions! :)

It´s simple, the questions will be grey and the answers will be red. Enjoy!

I answered the questions with the purpose to revise everything in content & spelling. But it was much and you all waited for the answers, so I decided to post the uncorrected version. I actually wanted to integrate more funny & deep content, cuz i wrote this only to have the basics done and to have fun with it later, so I am not really satisfied in everything... but i think its ok and you can ask everything in the following discussion :)

...and i want to add smth else: this pressure of time isn´t cool Alireza, We shouldn´t make it with fixed dates. Imagine, somebody will become questions of 30 people or just interesting questions and he has a lot of stuff to do in his life or exams or... you know. But I love your hot chair & your work with it really much, that´s why i respected your rules and posted my answers before their time. But it would have been more fun without this pressure xD

Now enjoy & pls forgive my spelling mistakes & my bad english :)

Friteq

1.-5. Do you like potatos?

1.-5. It´s 5am atm and i am cooking some...

Separ

1. Why do you like Rabbits ?
2. What's going on with jane ?
3. Whats your favorite meal ?
4. Lisi is my girlfriend !!!!!!!! :0
5. What Tv channel do you look and why ?

1. The way I played AC in my early days was... like a rabbit. Don´t think, jump and run, carry some flags... Actually they are a little shy sometimes, but not dumb, and they are peaceful. They are real masters in Rabbit-Fu and Sheep-Herding!!! So i needed 2 of them: 1 controlling the mouse, the other 1 controlling the keyboard... so i named myself Mrs.&Mr.Rabbit.
2. Jane is a very intellingent & sensitive being. Nobody can win against her in a cheekyness 1vs1. And you can have hours-long conversations about everything. She is talented in many categories. I love talking with her :)
3. Sushi. It´s more than mere food! It´s art, love & lifestyle.
4. Nope. You will have to win at first a mindf**k-1vs1 against Johann!
5. I stopped watching tv 10 years ago. It just bored me. All the advertising and a programm that is ever again repeated... Read a book, watch a good movie or go out... OR meet people in AC Community xD. That´s better I think. TV is smth like social braindeath and that´s why so much people love it xD. But I liked the channel Arte.

Last edited Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:06 pm | Scroll up

in On The Chair Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:24 am

Robtics

1. you mentioned you used to wear women clothes sometimes, any chances on a bikini pic?
2. you also told me about nude pics ...
3. You dont mind me asking right?
4. If you were able to wake up in the body of someone else, what would you do?
5. In which body would you wake up?

1. When I was very young I borrowed shirts of my female friends to wear them on hot house parties. I liked the white one with the big red strawberry the most. I had a lot of female friends so we changed clothes sometimes for fun, too, but there are no bikini pics. But for a lot of money, I would make you one. I could live with it... What about you? xD
2. Did I really? Ye once i made nude photos for my Girlfriend. But for some reasons, I couldn´t ask another girl to make them. So I asked a good friend (he is gay) to make the pictures of me... Can´t recommend that: the pictures looked really =gay= !! So me & my gf were laughing a lot about them. But that´s nothing you want to see xD
3. Nah Robtics! I don´t mind. I know sexual development in your age is complicated. But I have to tell you that I made my decission: girls. xD
4.+5. This Questions makes no sense to me, because in another body you wouldn´t be the same anymore. And if it would be possible, I wouldn´t do it, because I don´t want to take the body of somebody else. ...but in a dream... i would choose Schaf, just to make a very loud: Baaaaaaaaaah!

Last edited Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:53 am | Scroll up

in On The Chair Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:24 am

para

1. How many miros does it take to switch a lightbulb?
2. List three physical attributes on a girl, that you would consider gorgeous.
3. Which one of these three persons would you trust the most and which one the least? (with reason)
4. What is the smartest sentence you have ever heard in your whole life?
5. The financial crisis is striking hard and economy as well as politics are going berzerk, while the people stay idiotic as usual. What would Jean-Luc Picard do?

1. What is a lightbulb?
2. Its the overall impression, the movement & the aura. But ye... a lot of things can be very cool, eyes, hands, shoulders, nack, ears, nose, tits, butt... It depends on the person what I like most.

3. Nr. 4:

4. 1 can´t be the most & I forgot, there are so many & I don´t want to search and to decide in a very artificial way. xD
5. He would take the next shuttle to his ship.

(prime directive)
(shuttle)
(maximum warp)
(bridge goes to nr.1)
(tea, earl grey, hot, much xD)

Question: Did you ask these questions as answers?

Last edited Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:56 am | Scroll up

in On The Chair Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:25 am

BrkDr4GoN

1) when da hell are you gonna skype me is your isolation treatment over yet?
2)when i visit germany would you let me stay with you?
3) bang bang?
4)what do you think the most important thing is in life?
5)if you were trapped in a desert with 3 other people from this clan who would they be?

1. We will skype soon. xD
2. Depends: when & for how long. xD
3. I will send you a rubber rabbit. Please make no videos or pictures & have fun xD
4. To be alive! :)
5. That would be the 3 people who would go to a desert with me. :)

Scroll up

in On The Chair Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:26 am

J!NX

1) How comfortable is the chair?
2) How many miros does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
3) Snickers or Butterfingers?
4) AC or Counterstrike?
5) Ribs or Steak?

1. It´s very comfortable. You can do what you want while sitting on it.
2. As much as there are tootsie pops.
3. Sushi. xD
4. Never played CS.
5. Filet. :)

Last edited Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:59 am | Scroll up

in On The Chair Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:26 am

Jane

1. What's the best dish you ever ate?
2. Do you think that everything is possible?
3. Could you describe the most creepy moment in your life?
4. Which features do you condemn in people?
5. How will die the last person in the world?

1. Sushi.
2. Yes. But some things to a very, very, very low percentage of probability. xD Honestly: Not everything is possible. Some things exclude others. Actually it´s funny: people believe that the greatest magic is possible, like god or smth, but they don´t believe that they can do little things... You know. Choose your own examples. xD
3. Christmas with my Family. No, i won´t describe it...
4. If you understand them, you can´t condemn them. But I don´t want to live together with everybody. Most people have their mistakes. But you can´t say this or this is bad, because its an overall situation. So it depends really on the person. This person can have one behavior that i really don´t like, but everything else is just great... Sorry, but i can´t answer this question. :)
5. By time. That is smth that will never change! xD
But if the last person would be me, i would try to enjoy it and try to visit all the places to see how mankind was like and maybe writing a little diary is a good idea. Maybe someone finds it. Idk...

Very interesting questions! :)

Last edited Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:08 am | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1273 topics and 10928 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen