RE: GAMES

in Gossip Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:56 am
by Vanquish • 14 Posts | 14 Points

if you actually think there'd be some kind of market for it :D
The most likely prospect for a realistic version would be if they finish the Skyblivion (Oblivion + DLC's with Skyrim's graphics engine) fork, and then make it compatible with Skyrim ENB's. Then it'd basically look like a real life New Sheoth anyway. :D
Here is a nice video of an ENB I was using (I didn't make the video tho although the specs on my old PC were actually mostly the same). I'm somewhat reluctant to believe that this video really was rendered at 720p, but nevertheless it looks pretty nice and is a big part of why I keep coming back to the game, even though the game will be three years old in two days. :P

Scroll up

in Gossip Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:36 pm
by miro | 2.782 Posts | 2783 Points

We just have to make the Zombies addicted! ;)

Your ENB looks rly nice. Forgot the name of mine, but i consider to change to this one now. I love these colors. Graphics is not the most important thing for a good game but for Elder Scrolls i always try to have the best possible, too. It´s just like the atmosphere demands it and you get happy about every little thing what looks slightly better xD Personally i think its rly good that they dont produce the most hardware hungry games, so that a lot of ppl are able to play it, but always the characters are not detailed enough for me, so that´s the fist thing i do: mods for better chars and maybe some quality bows & katanas. You know... only the things you rly need to survive in the wilderness... but if i find an airship or some additional houses and maybe a funny companion like Inigo or something that looks just beautiful with elfish ears... and maybe up to 5000 different outfits and some overhauls or quests or... then i dont say no xDDD I rly appreciate this big modding scene for the elder scrolls games. They make the world a better place ;)

Scroll up

in Gossip Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:52 am
by Vanquish • 14 Posts | 14 Points

I think there's actually an even better ENB I found once, but when I tried to install it I was only getting about 25 or 30 FPS or something (old rig was an i5 3570 + 7970, both overclocked) and since I've switched to a laptop now (still decent but not quite as powerful as my old desktop) the performance will surely be worse. I'm only getting about 60ish fps on ultra now compared to about 110 (@1080p) on my desktop so I'm really scared to download anything beyond the HD texture DLC as a graphical enhancement in case it literally destroys my system.

And the mods are awesome, I had one that added a hobbit house and another that turned dragons into fluttershys. Looked so adorable I couldn't bear to kill them, but it's truly a testament to how hard some modders work. :P

Scroll up

in Gossip Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:52 am
by Marti • 37 Posts | 37 Points

If they were fluttershys on my game the only thing i would do is slay them all day long lol

Scroll up

in Gossip Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:06 am

I forgot a very crucial point about occulus rift. If you don´t have to move a lot, then its fine. Seems i was just scared about moving around all the time xD

Last edited Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:13 am | Scroll up

in Gossip Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:13 am
by Marti • 37 Posts | 37 Points

Lol you didnt know? The only games so far are just you sitting in a chair looking around and moving with your keyboard

Scroll up

in Gossip Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:02 pm
by Robtics | 522 Posts | 522 Points

Lol imagine all the people running against walls xD

Scroll up

in Gossip Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:29 pm
by Todesgurke | 1.295 Posts | 1294 Points

...or friends playing pranks at you

I like Separ's beer too
Scroll up

in Gossip Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:11 pm

No, i didnt know. I missed it completely somehow ;) But maybe that was better... since i know now that it belongs to facebook. So i will think 3 times more about buying it, if it turns out to be nice. And one time more, cuz i dont know if it is optimized for ppl with glasses. ;)
But the success of oculus rift is in question anyway. For movies you can only use it alone, since it makes not much fun if you dont see your friends or your partner while watching a movie. And i guess since the most ppl who play games wont have it, most games wont offer a support to it. But it would allow new experiences in gaming for sure.

Last edited Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:20 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1273 topics and 10928 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen