Girls ....

in Gossip Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:11 pm
by Separ | 356 Posts | 356 Points

So ladys and "gentelman"

Yesterday i had a nice discussion with lisi and chill about girls and boys.
It was about the behavior of a man to a woman.
Lisi and chill are of the opinion that girls want Gentelmans? wtf

I want to clarify it finally and everyone who think he should say something about it, should tell us about his behavior

i like beer
Scroll up

RE: Girls ....

in Gossip Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:23 pm
by Baruch | 647 Posts | 647 Points

Sometimes I want gentlemen, sometimes I want rapists. I don't like when girls rape me though.

Haha I'm so funny.

Scroll up

in Gossip Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:26 pm
by miro | 2.782 Posts | 2783 Points

Since it is known in most parts of the world, that girls are individuals... you have to behave different depending on the girl and your aim.

Last edited Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:34 pm | Scroll up

in Gossip Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:39 pm
by Gurkentod | 401 Posts | 401 Points

girls like boys with a big kitchen.

Killing people is no solution, but it´s an option (but not in real life!!!)

Scroll up

in Gossip Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:53 pm
by Lisi | 309 Posts | 309 Points

Oh Separ, it's Gentlemen.. you always write it wrong.. :PP

Scroll up

in Gossip Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:55 pm
by S0uLk3R | 404 Posts | 404 Points

Girls want gentlemen thats why I have lisi :D

Scroll up

in Gossip Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:03 pm
by Million | 46 Posts | 46 Points

They want French gentlemen :D

Scroll up

in Gossip Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Sometimes I have the feelin a lot of Gentlemen are Genitalmen, actually xD

But since we are talking about that now... what makes a Gentlemen for you guys? :)

Scroll up

in Gossip Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:53 pm
by Chill | 298 Posts | 298 Points

Your arguments were totally stupid Separ. In my opinion it should give more Gentleman in this world and not the "Bad Boys". To answer what a Gentleman for me is, i can´t. You just can´t answer this question. And the reason Separ, why you are now a "Bad Boy", is totally stupid, too, in my opinion.

Scroll up

in Gossip Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:58 pm
by Yorik | 45 Posts | 45 Points

there are no gentlemens in this world,
There are two groups of people
those who are hypocrites and those who re not!
hypocritical because they want to reach something from a woman pretending to be gentlemen
so, be what you are, not what u want to be, women will like you :) thats all from me bb

Last edited Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:59 pm | Scroll up

in Gossip Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:14 am
by S0uLk3R | 404 Posts | 404 Points

Benston, I would disagree with you. There can be gentlemen's in the world. you say women will like you "ALL WOMEN WILL LIKE YOU" it sounds like. That is not true at all, every women has an opinion on someone if they think they are a bad boy or gentlemen and if they like or not like you by your personality.

Scroll up

in Gossip Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:00 am
by Yorik | 45 Posts | 45 Points

I said women will like you, not "all women"

Last edited Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:02 am | Scroll up

in Gossip Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:34 am

Well.. I don´t think that Separ is stupid. I think he is right... at least for the type of girl he is searchin for. i hope some day a real gentle girl will find you... and that you will learn that you can have your own point of view :)

Benston is right, too. At least for his view on the world: There are only strong and honest & weak and false persons for him. And the strong way seems the only possible one... I hope a really sensitive girl will show you that strength can be in very little and fragile things :)

Even Chill is right. Cuz he searches for love. I hope you will find a girl who shows you that "negative" emotions dont have to lead to a bad outcome :)

But you have all one problem. You all are right. As long as you speak about your view. But the complete picture of the world is not black and white: it´s colorful. Some women want Bad Boys... or lets say girls. The more mature a woman becomes the more the Bad Boy is not a cool thing anymore. Strength... what is real strength Benston? I think it has something to do with honesty. In that case you are right. But have you ever imagined that some People are not something like a Gentleman because they are Hypocrites? No. Some People believe in lets say the art of life and its meanings. I see only different ways here. But no right or wrong. Maybe lying is not a good thing. But is every Gentleman a liar? And btw... even the most honest person on earth cant say the truth all the time. We lie to live. It´s a psychological fact. And Chill, I assume you mean with Gentleman someone who is kind of gentle to women? i like that. But the problem is: you can´t be all the time gentle. All our feelings have their right and need of existence. A world that tries only to be gentle would fall into chaos.
So the only one who is thinking outside the box is Soulker in my opinion.

But what is a Gentleman now? xDDDDD

Last edited Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:00 am | Scroll up

in Gossip Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:11 pm
by Chill | 298 Posts | 298 Points

Nice text miro. Everyone is right in his own way. People have their own opinion and that is nice, that´s how it should be. But i still hold my opinion. I think, it´s really sad that there are less Gentlemans than "Bad Boys". If you all think, I mean Separ and Benston now, that there are just strong and honest & weak and false persons in this world, then you are not right in my eyes. You just need to search for them. It´s a sadly world today, it´s sad that there are so young girls, which are just looking for sex (boys, too). And yes miro, I mean that, but that´s not all. A Gentleman for me is a good person, too. He should have comprehension, a sympathic person and he needs to be faithful. But that is still not all, there are many things for me, what a Gentleman is, especially for me. I very sadly, if I see young girls which are talking about this and this boy, I think they are not even understanding what a guy is looking for. I mean, is a guy just looking for sex? They don´t know what the world is here for, is the world just here to have sex? As I said to Separ, It´s not all about, if you are a "Bad Boy" that you have sex, they are still little things in this world, which you can make happy.

Scroll up

in Gossip Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:40 pm
by Separ | 356 Posts | 356 Points

OMG ... its very funny because. I am a men who saw both sides... and i really know that the "girls" (in my view from 17 to the age 24) wants no gentleman. Or does anyone think im not right ? Tell me one girl from the age 20 who loves romantic more than "fundays". benston top men :D

i like beer
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1273 topics and 10928 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen