.45 Fun CTF Tournament

in Gossip Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:49 pm
by Todesgurke | 1.295 Posts | 1294 Points

For the 2nd anniversary party of .45, we decided to make a 3vs3 fun CTF tournament.

Rules:
- maps are picked randomly by the referees before the game, with a timelimit of 5-7minutes
- each side was played once.
- teams are set up randomly
- first round: every team vs every team, then 1st vs 4th and 2nd vs 3rd. The winner of these games takes part in the big final, the losers play a little final for the 3rd place.

Teams:

1.) Bunny (w00p), LuCk (Todecheatdus) and Funcat (cathumpsbunny)
2.) (*UTE*): Gutod (rosarainbow, teamgurk), Schnips and Deathcrew
3.) Phantom, Separ and Legend (Legend and Phantom had to go sadly, so they were subbed by Soulker and Snowman (Cheese_Ref)
4.) (Fromage): Lisi, Benston and Million (TerrorZ)

SO LET IT START!

First map to get warm was ac_shine for 5minutes:

Bunny, Luck and Funcat started strong and finished with 8:1 victory over Gutod, Schnips and Deathcrew.

Phantom, Legend and Separ also took the lead on shine and finished with 4:2 victory over Fromage.

Next round was ac_sunset for 6 minutes:

Bunny, Luck and Funcat pressured their enemys hard and got their next victory over frmoage with 8:3. (Will we see the finalist here?).

Separ, Phantom and Legend balanced the game and will have the chance to stop Bunny, Luck and Funcat. They won vs UTE with a 5:1.

Finally the two winners of every round meet each other on ac_ingress for 6 minutes.

Bunny, Luck and Funcat vs Separ, Phantom and Legend, who got subbed after the first round. Bunny, Luck and Funcat saved the first place in the group with a 8:3 victory, after a nail-biting first game.

At the same time Fromage faced UTE and won narrowly with 2:1.

After every team played vs each other Bunny, Luck and Funcat took the lead in the group undefeated, followed by Phantom, Separ, Legend and Soulker, which were on the second place. Fromage was on the third place and sadly UTE was last, without a single victory.
Every team has still the chance to get into the finals, if they would win the next round: 1st place vs 4th and 2nd vs 3rd.

Bunny, Luck and Funcat faced Gutod, Schnips and Deathcrew.
Million, Benston and Lisi faced Separ, Soulker and Snowman, who subbed Phantom.

Ac_lainio for 6 minutes should show, who will be in the final.

UTE took the win over the undefeated team with Bunny, Luck and Funcat and pushed them into the little final with a 5:4 victory.

Fromage seized their chance and beated the the new formed .45 team with a 8:3 victory.

LITTLE FINAL BETWEEN THE TEAM OF Bunny,Luck and Funcat and THE .45 TEAM WITH Separ, Soulker and Snowman! 7 MINUTES OF PRESSURE ON ELEVATION![

Bunny, Luck and Funcat beated Separ, Soulker and Snowman with a 12:7 victory. (sry bunny disconnected to fast, maybe someoneelse has a better ss? :))

CONGRATULATIONS TO BUNNY; LUCK AND FUNCAT FOR THE 3RD IN THE TOURNAMENT!

FINAL BETWEEN *UTE* (Gutod, Deathcrew and Schnips) AND FROMAGE (Benston, Million and Lisi). 7 MINUTES OF PRESSURE ON ELEVATION!

CONGRATULATIONS TO FROMAGE; BEATING *UTE* 11:4 ON ELEVATION AND WINNING THE FIRST .45 FUN CTF TOURNAMENT!!
GOOD GAMES AND WELL PLAYED *UTE*!!

I like Separ's beer too
Last edited Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:51 pm | Scroll up

RE: .45 Fun CTF Tournament

in Gossip Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:15 pm
by Million | 46 Posts | 46 Points

Wouhou Fromage dream team !!

Last edited Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:16 pm | Scroll up

in Gossip Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:20 pm
by Gurkentod | 401 Posts | 401 Points

congratulations fromage!

Killing people is no solution, but it´s an option (but not in real life!!!)

Scroll up

in Gossip Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:33 pm
by Lisi | 309 Posts | 309 Points

Thank you!! <3 Team Fromage forever! :DD

It was a really nice and exciting tournament! And thank you to Todes and Snowman for the organisation :DD

All in all, it was a funny anniversary party with a lot of clanmembers, honoraries and friends. I think, that everyone had really much fun yesterday!!

I love you all <3

Scroll up

in Gossip Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:30 am
by miro | 2.782 Posts | 2783 Points
Last edited Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:31 am | Scroll up

in Gossip Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:40 pm
by Alireza | 418 Posts | 418 Points

Well done everyone. First of I wanna apologize fro everyone for not being there. there was an emergency travel that I've must go but I'm here now. And Second i hope that you all enjoyed the Family Day!!

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1273 topics and 10928 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen