RE: App Kayque.

in Denied/Withdrawn Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:06 am
by Dams • 283 Posts | 283 Points

I m sorry but I think I have enough to do here...
- riddles
- PR
- working with para about something for the blog :-)

I think we should be able to give our f1, with founded reasons without having to take care of him.

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

in Denied/Withdrawn Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:14 am

In a family, you don't force others members to do "
I'm more involved in this clan than some older members. I'm ok to help him, but not by the way you gave.
And miro, I'm sorry to sound hard, but you don't have the right to force B2K & me to do that. Even Todes doesn't have.
We should discuss about this case by pm or on ts later.
babysitter",

Scroll up

in Denied/Withdrawn Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:17 am
by miro | 2.782 Posts | 2783 Points

Nonono...

Its clear that this will make problems. So everybody who wants him will take care for him.

Dams... its like the story with the cat, the parents say you if you want the cat take care of it!

And you will see that this work you will have with dark is 20 times more than you do atm :) HF!

You all can vote f1 but i wont care for him. I had & have enough trouble. So if you want him dont give the responsibility to your family, take your own!

Last edited Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:22 am | Scroll up

in Denied/Withdrawn Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:24 am

And it is really your wish to put your clan in the next hackin affair?

You all have a responsibility for this clan: so go to ac-forums and search for dark & ask other players.

I have done it, but i know you guys think this is a hotel: so i wont tell my outcomes: pls start taking care with this research.

Scroll up

in Denied/Withdrawn Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:29 am

I think this clan is a hotel ? Really ?!!

Scroll up

in Denied/Withdrawn Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:39 am

Sometimes i get this feelin from some mates, yes.

You said clearly you have enough to do. And b2k does nothing atm. I can tell you that Gurke & me do far more than a little job. And you come and expect that you can vote f1 for a problem case without informing about him in ac-forum and the clan will take care of this. In my opinion its "hotel-thinking"

But dams, this message was for all. I am only a little angry in general about this. I know you are doing your thing and i happy with it. I write this only this way that you guys can see whats going on & i am tired to take the consequences for others. So this time i tell: if you want him, take the responsibility pls. Its not that dont want to help, but 1. i refuse to take the main part of this work and 2. i know its like suicide to take now oanother hackin-case in the clan.

So at the end i get this feelin, cuz i know you are not informed about this case (what you can do on your own) and you dont want to take the consequences. So we can transform hotel into any other word, but the fact stays the same.

Scroll up

in Denied/Withdrawn Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:50 am

Some mates or me ? Be cleaver...

Stop saying "I know everytimes miro, you don't know what I did to inform myself about .Dark
You let the Vulture's case in a corer & now, it's going to blow the Clan's reputation. That doesn't mean that .dark's case 'll be the same.

Ok, I'll speak with him.
Ok, I'll try to prove that he's clean. & if he's not, so it's sure that I'll revoke my F1 directly.

But I'm not ok when I see that the invit get in the Denied section immediately. Rumours should be listenen, & we have to stay aware of these, but damn, we have to make our own opinion, no ?

3 F1's, 2 F2's. Doesn't deserve to be denied like that.

I really love this Clan & I 'll do what it needs to protect him. You know how much I give care about our reputation, it's really important for me. Withdrawn this app until I collect enough proves then to confirm my F1 or to revoke it, please.

Scroll up

in Denied/Withdrawn Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:06 am

1. Some mates & you in this case here.

2. If you had informed well, you wouldnt take this risk, except you are crazy xD

3. Invite immediately in denied: Dams, dark was already part of this clan and he left us. And there are a lot of hackin things about him in official forum and in talk of the clans. And we have already problems. Besides that we want more family. He does not speak english very well. If there are that much reasons an invite can get my f2 immediately. But if you would know me: I am Mr.Chance for others himself. But that doesnt means i have a helping - syndrome or smth. I know the borders. Thats all. And my F2 dont count for the whole clan. I never make a decission out of nowhere. So i can give f2 as fast as i want. And i discuss here cuz i want to prevent you guys of a mistake and open the eyes for the much work and the bad reputation it will bring. He have one player who is blacklisted and hunted by jamz. If we take now the next, we can go home. i hope you will realize that. And even if only Jamz and the Community thinks that he hacks: if we take now another player who is accused of hackin then we can not save vulture if he dont hacks, cuz nobody will believe us anymore. Sure we can run our own masterserver and make AC 2.0. But i dont know if you wanna go that far.

4. Yes, you have to make your own opinion. And you will get my F1 if you really want him, but then take the responsibilty for this case, pls. Thats all what i want to express.

5. We had a clan-meeting: we said: we will be very careful and in general we dont want to take new brazilians. Because we had some and it was everytime a bad experience. So we only take them if it is proved that it is really a good decission. And not all the time problem cases. Language Barrier is another thing. We also decided that the player has to be mature in mind...

6. If this player will become a good addition for our family, i will give you personally a blow-job. PROMISE!

Scroll up

in Denied/Withdrawn Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:11 am

Miom miom, be carreful, I'll find the impossible to get this award o.O =D

I agree with all these stuffs, really, let me just collect some things to be sure & to inform everyone it's why I suggested to withdrawn this app.

Last edited Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:12 am | Scroll up

in Denied/Withdrawn Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:17 am

Yeye take your time :)

If you prove to me that he is the better obama i will blow xD

Scroll up

in Denied/Withdrawn Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:05 pm
by B2K | 89 Posts | 89 Points

Like I said Forget about the issue about leaving us( I will explain), secondly I am 15 years old, I play as much as I can in game, and I have a family. I play much more than a usual 15 year old.

Scroll up

in Denied/Withdrawn Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:08 pm

Doing something for the clan means not playing :)

Playing is the fun part xD

Scroll up

in Denied/Withdrawn Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:27 pm
by vulture • 76 Posts | 76 Points

if dark is hack , why dont have proof ???
dark dont need help , when someone post about him jamz say idc , he have skill , nice pc , and play with me , he love here , but he is back ,Dark leave from the clan reason : hati dont like brazilian , and close a apply 3 months ago , because he had problems in the family , if u dont understand it , we can talk , because dark dont have father , and dont have mother , is hard live thus...

Scroll up

in Denied/Withdrawn Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:33 pm

He had no problems. We treated him like a brother! hati didnt like brasilians. Thats true. But i talked with hati to give dark a chance. And once somebody is in the clan hati treated him well. Hati was 41 years old. It was not his intention to play kids games. he has no right to speak bad about hati!

Scroll up

in Denied/Withdrawn Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:05 pm
by B2K | 89 Posts | 89 Points

Sorry I didn't have time to finish , what I wrote, I had to conclude that quickly. I contribute to the clan with a large amount of matches, and scounting for decent players, Well yes I do consider myself useless.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1273 topics and 10928 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen