Z!ll!uM(regretful)

in Accepted Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:29 am
by .Z!ll!uM~ | 284 Posts | 284 Points

Hello Friends again xD| I said I would go stop to disturb you but had a mistake.but anyway almost all know me.I realize the mistake I made with you friends,but I know many have lost confidence in me.I on the other times I was here I was 15 now I'm 16 and my thinking matured.I am saying from the bottom of my heart that it's all true.I just want one more chance I swear that I will not waste it.I know I went through many clans but it's good because I have a lot of experience.Now I'll talk about me:my name is william,I'm 16,I live in Brazil,I like to play football,I want to make new friends here and redo friendships xD

and assault cube has a player with the nickname of U?F!ll!uM it was not me, it is just only a friend of mine so do not come and talk it be me xD

I love yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou .45 xD

Scroll up

RE: Z!ll!uM(regretful)

in Accepted Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:33 am
by miro | 2.782 Posts | 2783 Points

For me it would be ok, to give Z!ll!um a last Chance, because i think he learned his lesson ;D

Scroll up

in Accepted Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:34 am
by Baruch | 647 Posts | 647 Points

... no comment

Haha I'm so funny.

Scroll up

in Accepted Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:39 am
by Chill | 298 Posts | 298 Points

I don´t know what to write, but maybe the first decision for the leader-council?

Last edited Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:40 am | Scroll up

in Accepted Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:40 am

I would let the whole clan decide, cuz the whole clan has to vote for his app.

Scroll up

in Accepted Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:43 am

I did not want to redo my app, I prefer to start a new story here, a story of happiness,I learned my lesson, I want to start a new story and ends it here,I can stay up a long time in app but i will not give up

Scroll up

in Accepted Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:17 am

;)

We will answer you tomorrow, Z!ll!um ;D

Scroll up

in Accepted Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:49 am
by vector (deleted)

actually.. apart from the fact that you do not speak english... I like you.

I see a problem that you do not speak english, german or french..

that makes it difficult..

But also I noted in your contact with us that you have history.. hmmmm

we would be proud to extend our international player base....but your app is for me a worry after reading through it.

your 16 now and you blamed your errors on a friend... and if that happened again our servers could pay the price let alone our clans name and honour

I will tell you my ideas on this...

1. you need to prove your trying to learn english (if your serious we will help best we can)
2. you stick around to prove it. (Get to know us, and we will know you }
3. Also we need to know your loyalty and honour are without doubt, not in question.

when you do these things I will give you F1

of course your going to need more than my vote

Last edited Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:21 am | Scroll up

in Accepted Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:06 am

look I really want to learn English.I only speak words in English in the game example:right,left,midle,one base,base,im push left,1 low.but I do speak Spanish very fluently maybe quico could teach me English, as I speak to him in Spanish but it is unclear whether to help me he I'm not forcing anyone to help me ;)

Scroll up

in Accepted Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:28 pm
by quico • 232 Posts | 232 Points

midle is middle i think and idk what think about u becauase you came here after AoX denied u or something like .... idk what think about u xD

Scroll up

in Accepted Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:26 pm
by vector (deleted)

Quico. being rejected by Aox is not an issue in his app, because I believe that Aox dont accept recruits if they are not English speaking.
He is fluent in espaniol so I was wondering if you would talk to him.
Is he going to be an asset to the clan..Has he a track record in Ac you know of ?

Scroll up

in Accepted Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Ok we decided to give you 1 last Chance. We will start your trial tomorrow.

Pls take it serious this time!

Btw: we know that you just learning english, so when you are not all the day with us and you want to spend some time with your brazilian friends, we are fine with that!! You can even invite them to our ts.

Scroll up

in Accepted Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:50 pm
by S0uLk3R | 404 Posts | 404 Points

No, I will not be okay with you re-joining. I think for the 45 clan we tend to give too many chances and it doesn't go to plan. The first chance with you when you wanted to come back and leave for another clan. And you did this twice. Also another example DeathCrew, we knew he had problems but didn't fix his problems (I still like DeathCrew very much) but he was giving our clan bad reputation. You are giving our clan a bad reputation by clan hopping all the time and stupid excuses about maturing when you said you would not leave 45 when you rejoined. BUT YOU DID. You had enough chances. I will not F2 yet but that will will be decided the last week of trial

Last edited Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:42 am | Scroll up

in Accepted Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:54 pm

DC fixed his problems in a very honorable & courageous way. I am proud on him! You can´t expect that ppl change in some minutes. That´s not how our Soul is working. If you really wanna help ppl, you need patience.

Last edited Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:57 pm | Scroll up

in Accepted Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:08 am
by Lisi | 309 Posts | 309 Points

Soulker, I can really understand you and I think, you're true, that's no question.. He already left us two times in a very short period of time.. I understand, when you leave one time, regret that and come back again.. In Zillium's case it's one more time leaving.. but we're all not the same.. some people need more time to understand something or more switches until he decides what to do and what's best for him..

So, I think, it's the right decision to give Zillium another chance (which will be really the last one, I swear).

We'll see, if he tries to improve his english, if he tries to talk and play matches with us, if he tries to clear everything up and the most important, if he tries to make friends again, so we can trust him.

After the trial month, you can also say: "No, I don't think, that he improved in anything and didn't even try." Then you can also vote F2..
But I think, we have to hold together in a family, to help each other and to forgive each other..

So Zillium, this is really your last chance, you cannot just come and go like you want.. You cannot leave your family, go, come back again, say you're so sorry, go again and come back again and say, that you changed your mind in such a short time.. There are people who don't trust you that much as they did before and you can't blame them for that..

In my opinion, it was right to say, that you have another trial month, so please, don't mess with us again.. I like you and I don't want to lose you.. But I know, everyone's different and everyone needs another kind of treatment.

So congratulations to your trial month, which will start tomorrow. After it, we'll see if you'll do it into the full membership or not.. but until then, have a great time in .45! :D

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1273 topics and 10928 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen