Mise

in Accepted Tue May 20, 2014 9:19 am
by Lisi | 309 Posts | 309 Points

Heyho :DD

Saturday, we made the next interview with our new applicant Mise :D

Lisi: Welcome to your application interview :D I hope, you’re ready?

Mise: I’m ready :)

Heroin: Where are you from?

Mise: I was born in London, England.

Heroin: What’s your favorite soccer team?

Mise: Manchester United since I was a kid. What is your favorite team?

Lisi: FC Bayern forever :D

Heroin: Arsenal.

Mise: Bayern is not bad, Robben and Ribéry: killer attack.

Lisi: Enough football :D Mise, tell me something about you, please. What's your real name? How old are you? How long do you play AC, yet? :D

Mise: My real name is Shreeyen, I am 17 years old, and I think I have been playing AC for 2-3 years. My first real clan was CTB with Baruch and iDani, then I joined .45 where I learned all my CTF skills with mentors such as k33nt and some others.

Lisi: Oke, and why did you leave .45?

Mise: I left .45 due to some internal reasons and joined BoB.

Lisi: Why do you want to join .45 again?

Mise: There are a number of reasons. First of all, the family. You guys are a unit, and I think I have missing this ever since I have left .45. I am looking for a clan that respects me, and functions together. Also, I like how this clan had always stood up for what’s right, I think this is nice.

Lisi: Oke, that's really nice :) But I have to ask you this now because some members are not sure how to think about you: they're a bit angry because of your behavior on pubs or in matches.. I don’t know much about it, but I should ask it.. will you change that, when you want to join us?

Mise: As many of you know, I have had many problems with my family which reflect my mood on AC, and sometimes I end up displacing my anger on other people. I am a bit short tempered, however recently I have been having some nice days in my life. Furthermore, I am trying my best to change, especially with my recent Councilor.

Lisi: Yeah, oke, that's really not nice with your family.. but you can't displace your anger to other people in matches or in the clan.. some of us have problems at home, too.. but then it's not the right thing to be mean or angry at other people who have nothing to do with it..
when you can change that behavior, then I have no problem with you and the other ones won’t have them, too :D

Mise: Yes, I know, Lisi :) That’s why I have been trying to change since last two weeks. And as I said to Chill, if at anytime, you feel uncomfortable with me, talk to me straight up.

miro: I have a very important question: sheep or chicken?

Mise: Oh, that’s a tough one miro.

Miro: I know ... DES Schaf is watching you.

Mise: Sheep to please the one who is looking over me :D

Lisi: So, we're going on :D Is your lamp dirty? :D

Mise: haha, I just checked my lamp, there is a huge spider web, and a massive spider :x
nah, I’m joking, it’s just a cob web :)

Lisi: What are your favorite hobbies?

Mise: Well, I’m in the A team for football, so I love playing and watching football. Also, I love debating the worldwide issues. I currently went to Holland in January to debate on such issues, the trip was called THIMUN where all IB schools from all around the world came to debate. I went to Amsterdam, and also den Hague. And YES, I did end up going to the Red Light District :D

Lisi: Yeah, i love football, too :D And about what are you debating exactly? :)

Mise: There are many commisions such as environment, disarmament and many more. In each commision, there are topics to debate such as in environment: soil degradation. It was fun meeting new people.

Miro: So you are interested in saving the environment?

Mise: Everyone should be.

Miro: But are you?

Mise: And so am I, it leads to a better, brighter, greener future.

Miro: And what are you doing to save the environment – I’m just asking because everybody wants, but nobody does xD

Mise: Well, I live in a solar powered house, and we have a cool recycling system at home.

Heroin: If you could choose just one thing to change about the world, what would it be?

Mise: The one thing I would change would be the amount of poor people who live on the street, especially where I’m living right now. Living in this LEDC, there are many poor people who don’t even get a chance to eat food, it really makes me sick to the stomach, so I always try to give, whenever I can.

Heroin: Where is the line between insanity and creativity?

Mise: I’m not sure, but I feel like the state of being insanity leads to creativity.

Heroin: Do we have a soul?

Mise: Does .45 have a soul? When I was in .45, they stuck together to each other like superglue sticks to your fingers, so of course .45 has a soul. And I am fond of them just for this very reason.

Lisi: We have to ask something ac related stuff, too :D What's your favorite weapon/map/game mode? :D

Mise: My favorite weapon is the AR ( but in this version it is not powered, therefore I am forced to use SMG), my favorite map is des3 and ingress, and I only have one mode that I play: CTF :D

Qriz: I have a question: do u like LSD?

Mise: I don’t take hard drugs, only weed.

Qriz: Why do you like weed?

Mise: I like being in a state where I do not have to give two shits about my life, it’s the only state where I can kind of run away from my problems. But running away isn’t always the answer as miro told me few years back.

Miro: Ye, sometimes it’s good to run, but only as far as you find back home.

Qriz: What if you have a problem, and you have no weed?

Mise: Then I’ll talk to miro.

Qriz: If miro isn't here, then?

Mise: Then I’ll lock these problems up in a safe, and when he comes back from his adventure, I’ll open that safe, and one by one show him my problems.

Miro: Ohh, that would be like a heavy storm xD I will prepare my ship.
What’s your favorite element?

Mise: Water. Always has been. I don’t know why.

Lisi: Do you like sushi?

Mise: Oh, I went to this place in Den Hague, oh god it served the BEST SUSHi EVER, I love it.

Miro: We, too :)

Lisi: Almost everyone in .45 loves it :D

Miro: Do you like rather reading or watching movies?

Mise: Watching movies.

Lisi: And what's your favorite one?

Mise: Ride Along.

Miro: What is it about?

Mise: It’s so damn funny. It’s a comedy with a confusion between a rookie cop and a underworld mafia gang.

Miro: Why do you like it?

Mise: Because it made me laugh so hard like never before x)

Lisi: When you had to go to a lonely island tomorrow and you're allowed to carry only one thing, what would it be?

Mise: If it would be only one thing, it would be a fridge with non-stop supply of food.

Miro: Nice answer :) Best so far, I would say - a lot of people take sunglasses and stuff xD
Do you believe in something like a religion or a god?

Mise: Yes, I’m a Hindu

Miro: Are you praying or living after certain rituals?

Mise: No, I just pray everyday.

Miro: I give the last 2 questions to Heroin and LisI, 1 for Lisi, 1 for Heroin xD

Heroin: What is your favorite color?

Mise: Red and Black, colors of Manchester United <3

Miro: Oh, we have a real fan here ;)

Lisi: So, I think, we came to an end :D I hope you had fun during the interview, hadn't you? :D

Mise: Yeah I had much fun. Nice reflection on life, and got to meet new people who I did not know.

I think, it was a very nice interview. And I, for myself, I'll give you a chance and so here's my F1 for Trial :D

Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

RE: Mise

in Accepted Tue May 20, 2014 10:15 am
by Mise (deleted)

Thank you Lisi, i look forward for this new experience,a chance is all that i ask for :)

Scroll up

in Accepted Tue May 20, 2014 11:16 am
by Robtics | 522 Posts | 522 Points

Nice read! ... I also liked your last two posts on MyS forums and give you my F1 for trial

Last edited Tue May 20, 2014 11:17 am | Scroll up

in Accepted Tue May 20, 2014 12:30 pm
by Mise (deleted)

Thank you Rob!

Scroll up

in Accepted Tue May 20, 2014 1:05 pm
by Alireza | 418 Posts | 418 Points

You know it's kind of interesting to have you back man! You have my F1 for trial.

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted.

Scroll up

in Accepted Tue May 20, 2014 2:09 pm
by Mise (deleted)

Thanks Ali, appreciate it.

Scroll up

in Accepted Tue May 20, 2014 2:36 pm
by DeathCrew | 325 Posts | 325 Points

Well, I guess my vote is really awaited here! :o

I knew this dude many months ago when he was still in BoB, he was the rager I knew and still is. But it's not only a rager, I saw him many times insulting people in their team because they don't play good at all. But Mise you have to know that we are not all competitive players and a large group of us are not interested to be good in ac, we just want to have fun and spend some time playing a videogame. I'm voting F2 for this part of him, I really don't like your past behaviour, in the other hand I like your interview and the way you're trying to change and also I found a Mise which I didn't know before. So considering my app and the giant step I did to change my behavior to be here part of 45 and still considering your past of rager I made my decision.

F1 for trial ^^

Scroll up

in Accepted Tue May 20, 2014 2:42 pm
by Mise (deleted)

Thanks DC. I don't care about being good in AC anymore. Ill just play it here and there to have fun, im over it tbh. Believe me, im trying to change, and i thank you for giving me a chance :)

Scroll up

in Accepted Tue May 20, 2014 2:44 pm
by miro | 2.782 Posts | 2783 Points

WB mise ;)

After lookin @ this picture (i think it was the time when you moved to africa) in the old 45 forum

I just knew what i want to vote:

F1 ofc!

Last edited Tue May 20, 2014 2:47 pm | Scroll up

in Accepted Tue May 20, 2014 2:46 pm
by DeathCrew | 325 Posts | 325 Points

At the 8th spoiler I gave up. xD

Scroll up

in Accepted Tue May 20, 2014 2:47 pm
by Mise (deleted)

so many spoilers, you must teach me. Miro, this picture its 3 years old :| Anyways, thank you so much dude, love you buddy. (Btw: let me tell black people do not look the same, idk why its like that in this pic)

Scroll up

in Accepted Tue May 20, 2014 2:53 pm
by miro | 2.782 Posts | 2783 Points

@DeathCrew: So you already made half of the way DC xD

@Mise: Ye i know. The pic was never meant to mock u. It´s just funny. And hati made it... so its legendary xD

@.hati: Isn´t that a reason to come back?

Last edited Tue May 20, 2014 2:54 pm | Scroll up

in Accepted Tue May 20, 2014 2:58 pm
by Mise (deleted)

@miro dman dat hati ! :D

Scroll up

in Accepted Tue May 20, 2014 3:27 pm
by Chill | 298 Posts | 298 Points

F1 for trial :-) Proove me right, that I made this decision correctly

Scroll up

in Accepted Tue May 20, 2014 4:12 pm
by Separ | 356 Posts | 356 Points

F1 for trial . No more to say but mise pls just use this chance :) perhaps your last one :)

i like beer
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1273 topics and 10928 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen