Here we go 45s and 45 friends,
it's time for a new LSS Tournament! For this event two aweseome and well known mappers did two fantastic maps which aren't released to the community yet, thanks SrPERSIAN and YesWeCamp! So the whole tourney will be played there.
How to play:
There're 8 spots for this tourney, so hurry up and sign up! But be sure you have enough time to play. Every match will be played in a 1vs1 head to head fight in one of the available map chosen random by a drawing. (thanks SrPERSIAN and YesWeCamp again! ) Scores doesn't count, but only the number of frags and in case of a tie, the two players have to play the other map, in case of an other tie who has the amount of total score higher win and the pass the round. Players are pair random* by a drawing and this is the scheme of the tournament:
Finalists have to play both maps and only final amount of kills will be counted, so who has higher amount of kills win, in case of tie the final amount of score will be counted and determine the winner of the tournament.
*If you want follow the pairing/drawing event I will post the date/time when I'll do it and you can come on 45 ts, I guess it's the day after we reach the amount of players to start :)
Time + Date:
The tourney will start from the 15 of March, and from this date people have to contact each other and organize days/hour in which playing not abusing of that concession and they have to post as a reaply on this thread the chosen day/hour to confirm the match.
Rules are very simple:
- Hacking, cheating, and all sort of similar stuff are not allowed. *
- Damage script or a similar script about damage is not allowed.
- The winner is responsible for posting the screenshot or the demo as a reply on this thread.
- Not showing up in time/ Not delivering the screenshot or the demo in time, means the match is declared invalid. So make sure to save the screenshot or the demo
- Lagging exessively will not be tolerated at all. If you feel that the opponent is lagging too much and this is in your disadvantage, you can file a complaint as a reply on this thread. Considering it is hard to judge if someone indeed is "exessively" lagging I will look at every complaint individually and judge if the match has to be declared invalid or not, don't forget the demo in this cases
- Not going or not appearing on the day of tournament is considered losing.
- Players who must challenge may decide to play the match in private without spectators, even if only one of them want play in private.
- Play fair and have fun!
* binding the "hax jump" is not allowed, damage script is not allowed
Confirmed players (I won't play ) 0/8:
Ps. I miss something ? Ask me every question
Ahhhh now i feel twisted. First: Good Rule! (yeye next time i read carefully )
2nd: I hope that there will be matches who can be spectated. Cuz its much more nice to make this a community event. But i know... AC is not always friendly... But would be nice promoting/encouraging the behavior of -joining the tournament when you ready to face the public-. But ye this way its also good