RE: DEEP FRIED DRAGOOONN on da chair

in On The Chair Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:39 pm
by BrkDr4GoN | 107 Posts | 107 Points

FUNCO!!!!!! ITS TIME for your questions to be answered

I would rather be trapped on a deserted island!

WHy so?

Because it reminds me of the game Far Cry 3 AND IT WAS AN AWESOME GAME

i have had survival training so i think thats another reason why i would choose an island plus it would be fun!

Hmm a Song that is stuck in my head atm is

Clarity by Zedd
pretty good song stuck in my head for a long time!

NUMBER 3!

abnormal
as Jane would have said it :)

definitely HORROR
why?
well i find romantic boring other than the bang bang if you know what i say!
horror just keeps you on the edge of your seat and is fun to watch especially how scared people get at the end!

so.
you
want to know what colour my underwear is
well then
its

REALLY ELECTRIC ELECTRIC ELECTRIC blue.
it glows in the dark
not really but it kinda does! :D

i like fluffy things

Scroll up

in On The Chair Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:50 pm

hello alireza!

I am a dragon
maybe :D[
i remember you in dyH but we didnt talk much thats about it!

Brk goes a looong way back to when i first started computer games.
i started with halo combat evolved demo for mac and it was a really fun game amazing. on that game i became really good one of the best ^^ then i joined a awesome clan called Battle Rifle Krazy ( BrK).
After a while the clan died out of the game and i never saw the players ever again :( and from then on the name BrkDr4GoN just stuck with me and i used it everywhere.
First memory :D

hmm maths.
Math has its ups and downs but so far i like it. Its pretty fun like how challenging it is and how it stresses your mind. Helps you think different in the things you do in life.

What is your favourite saying?
well because it has to relate to .45 members my fav saying was said by none other than miro who says " fking hell" in his accent :) makes me smile every time.

What is your favourite aspect about this clan?
well i love how this clan is the most friendly clan that i have ever met and the sense of family and bonds are really strong here.

What is your favourite moment in the clan?
i gotta say it was really fun when me and some clan members changed our names to the girls names and played around with ts. i almost died laughing.

What is your favourite greeting from this clan?
I love it when i meet todesgurke online and we just keep yelling TOOOOOOODEEE and DRAAGOOON
back and forth. Thats how we greet each other.

What is your favourite language.?
Now i guess its German :D since everyone here speaks it and on ts3 i get my daily dose of german language and maybe even a bit of an over dose :)
its fun to hear new languages because you have no idea what they are saying.

P.S. as you may see i am not really creative so it took me a while to make up this endings for your questions :)

Well i think the Hot chair is really amazing
it gets the clan together and lets people find out things about one and another that they might not know. Its a great way of bringing the members closer and its really fun to take part in.

i like fluffy things

Last edited Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:51 pm | Scroll up

in On The Chair Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:07 pm

MIROOOOOO :D

PRAISE DA LORD
i guess maybe because jesus did not speak the same language that Buddhists spoke so when he went to translate it with his dictionary, he messed up alot of words and got the main idea translated which said that he was god's son.
Thats how i think it worked.

See i dont know what my Thu'um Dovahklin is so im going to go with an answer, which is also the answer to every question in the world.

boobies.

Well my mother. heh heh
you can say she can be a bit of a yeller? aka. yell at you 24/7
but in the end she is a really great cook like she will cook anything in the world and it would taste amazing
shes pretty nice to i guess and funny as hell.

My favourite turquoise is called "Ice fire"
its about a gray who is involved with pink and finds himself in a red green where
he possesses a secret power. He can transform into a black and the turquoise tells 2 stores side by side one about him in the real red and the other about his transformation which takes place in the white.
really interesting turquoise. one of my favs

The special things about dragons is that their sense of protection and loyalty. They will do anything to protect what they must and they are loyal to an extent where they will put their lives on the line to protect it.
The wings are the pride of a dragon because it separates them from the other creatures and it also lets them be free to roam and be wherever they want to be.

i like fluffy things

Scroll up

in On The Chair Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:12 pm

Heloo Robtics!

No i have never in my life been drunk.
not to say i wouldn't want to, i guess it might be a fun experiment.

I guess there is a possibility that i have no mass. But as they say as one of the laws of matter that all matter has mass.
Maybe just maybe there is no mass there could be something completely different. Like an external force :O

ugh. Thats what i think

Cool halloween costume maybe but if i saw that in the middle of night i would attack it maybe poke it with a stick.
what if its some new alien life form dressed up as the stereotypical alien to fool us?

I have really wanted to, we are learning about it in psychology but i have attempted to have one but have never been successful.
i always somehow doze off to no where.

Well i guess i explained it with 4.
i would try every chance i had to get a lucid dream if i could but the thing is that i dont dream XD

i like fluffy things

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1273 topics and 10928 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen