im so fucking analed

in @ .45 Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:19 am
by BrkDr4GoN | 107 Posts | 107 Points

Okay the subject makes 0 sense but heres what I have to say.

So proud of this clan I just love the way it works and how awesome it is. At first I thought of 45 as a stepping stone for me and so I can go to a new and better clan. I was so wrong I just love this claj so muvh that I never want to leave.

today was the first time I noticed how much of a family we are. Unlike other clans whose main focus is always ac, we are focused on being a family and just having fun not everything has to be serious. Thats why I thino 45 is the best clan out there and anyone wh9 disagrees can take their opinion and shove it up a horse's ass.

Really just llove the way the people here treat everyone else like for example applicants to our clan are not pressured to be full of skill and be able to kick anyones ass with a mouse. We are way farther than that we treat them as family and see if they just have the fun loving family feel to them. Im sure lisi can support me on this one as we did not go hardcore all out 24 match testing on you as some other clans do we just want to see how you fit in with us if your right or not. This id what seperates us from them we are such a loving and fun clan always out for each other. There sre no real leaders here everyone worjs together to push this clan forward. Having one leader who acts like a dictator is just not5 family. This is why im so happy to be a part of this clan just the way how each one of us helps each other grow not only in ac but in real life. In this clan you have made friends who sre probally gonna stick around you wether your drowning in lava or in the happiest place on the world. Just like today how I saw miro helping other members it just made me happy. I just am so happy about how we involve everyone and make them feel included in everything that we do no one is ever left out. This clan is just such an amazing clan. Its gotten to the point where its more then a clan it is like a second family in real life cause now I feel I can come to team speak im any case of ether sadness or happiness and leave out as happy as a person can be.
I hope all of you see the potential of this clan and knoe how lucky you are to be part of such an amazing family and team.

.45 for life!

-BrkFuIDA
(Brk fak you in da ass)

i like fluffy things

Scroll up

RE: im so fucking analed

in @ .45 Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:24 am
by Gurkentod | 401 Posts | 401 Points

in that case....
i am fucking analed too:DD

Killing people is no solution, but it´s an option (but not in real life!!!)

Scroll up

in @ .45 Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:32 pm
by para | 492 Posts | 492 Points

Poor horses. They gotta make room in their butts. ;D

Scroll up

in @ .45 Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:29 pm
by miro | 2.782 Posts | 2783 Points

Awwwwwww <3

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1273 topics and 10928 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen