|AOD| 1:1

in Draw Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:06 pm
by Todesgurke | 1.295 Posts | 1294 Points

.45|: Gurkentod and Todesgurke
|AOD|: Zadig and Cedric

Our Vote: ac_elevation CTF

Enemy Vote: ac_gothic CTF

Info:

I post this as 1:1 because i had to go after the second round and they sayed: if we don't play the tie, they win.
also when we say stop in a game and do not continue after 2 minutes they will win.

I can be wrong with my opinion, but i guess they are no official rules for clan match.
if we can't play tie we cannot, and if something takes more than 2 minutes ( in this case Gurkentod's telephon rung ) we revote the map, continue the match or when it is close to the end and it is clear who won, then it is fine for me.

feel free to discuss :)

I like Separ's beer too
Last edited Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:13 pm | Scroll up

RE: |AOD| 1:1

in Draw Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:50 pm
by Zadig • 23 Posts | 23 Points

well, 1 , u win the first match because : Team change.
Lag server
2, we have play the third match and we won. => you can play the third ;) ( 12-2... )
3, we win the match by flag (ESL rules. )

Accept the loose

Attached pictures:
20130225_17.55.00_ac_sunset_CTF.jpg
Last edited Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:52 pm | Scroll up

in Draw Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:03 pm
by miro | 2.782 Posts | 2783 Points
Scroll up

in Draw Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:42 pm
by Baruch | 647 Posts | 647 Points

For the 1st match : if you think team change and lag prevented to play a normal game, then why did you continue to play, and why did you say gg at the end ? We could say the same thing as you do : "we win the match by flag (ESL rules. )", "Accept the loose".

Please be more friendly in the future, we play to have fun, and the fact that you win a match doesn't allow you to be disrespectful.

Haha I'm so funny.

Scroll up

in Draw Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:50 pm
by Dams • 283 Posts | 283 Points

& we always accept the loose, it's not the question :-)

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Scroll up

in Draw Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:10 pm

We continu, we loose with lag, we accept ( the first game) before, we win 2 games: 1-2: win for AOD

And ESL rules is for 2 games, 2 part.

Last edited Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:11 pm | Scroll up

in Draw Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:23 pm

Ye. But you played a friendship match. Not ESL. And you didnt lag so much. You just like to complain. And you forced the guys to play the 3rd match with another mate... Zadig, Zadig, Zadig... xD

If you like to discuss you to a win, ok, i surrender. You won the match and lost the friendship. Congratz xD

Last edited Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:30 pm | Scroll up

in Draw Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:07 pm
by Baruch | 647 Posts | 647 Points

You can also be fair play... If players say they cannot play a round, maybe you can all find an agreement to play this round another day.

About ESL rules, my point of view is :

Why would we (.45 clan) accept ESL rules for clan matches ? If you're referring to these rules to know if you win or lose a match, it's your point of view. Instead of these rules coming from nowhere (I mean it), we could use Baruch rules : everytime we play a match, .45 wins :D. See, instead of arguing on the rules, maybe we should act like big boys and refer to consensus rule : the result of a round is approved if both teams agree on it.

Many matches were played between .45 and |AOD|, so maybe you could start trusting our fair play (we posted every match), and stop referring to strict rules.

By the way, you didn't post the match on your forum, we posted it on our.

Haha I'm so funny.

Scroll up

in Draw Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:53 am
by edward • 17 Posts | 17 Points

Zitat von Todesgurke im Beitrag #1
if we don't play the tie, they win.
also when we say stop in a game and do not continue after 2 minutes they will win.

Hell no. I say that sometimes too but never seriously. We would never have posted a 1-1 as a win !

Zitat von Todesgurke im Beitrag #1

I can be wrong with my opinion, but i guess they are no official rules for clan match.
if we can't play tie we cannot, and if something takes more than 2 minutes ( in this case Gurkentod's telephon rung ) we revote the map, continue the match or when it is close to the end and it is clear who won, then it is fine for me.

I fully agree with you here.

This game has not even been posted on our forum but I can post it as a tie if you want me to do so. I think zadig was just surprised to see this game posted as a tie because both team played a third game. If you think you are not able to play the third, then just don't play it. Nobody is forcing you.

Also nobody use ESL rules except FD lol. AC is not on the ESL anymore and there has never been major clan tournament on the ESL. Only some 1v1 but who cares :p

Hope we are done with these nonsense so ggs guys, still getting pwn on elevation but we are improving on it :p

Last edited Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:01 am | Scroll up

in Draw Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:23 am
by Dams • 283 Posts | 283 Points

Damn dudes, stop that :-D This little crap is going to make a big mountain...
This was a misunderstanding between Zadig & Gurken. Gurken didn't want to lose that match & Zadig said that if he left, it'll be a lost...kind of forcing but...seriously, is that so harsch ? :-D

Make a big kiss & stop, Edward is right, & I hope that we've done with these non-sense stories :-)

Peace & love.

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Scroll up

in Draw Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:48 am

Ty Edward :)

We try only to post every match because of respect to the other team and of respect to the match itself and... because some friends reminded us to do so xDDD But it is not that important for us. The third match was not even played by the same persons. They played it only to settle the things. But nobody really did want to play it. And Todesgurke, who already left the game, posted it, because for him the match was over. He didnt know that there will be a later added 3rd round.

over&out, miro

Last edited Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:51 am | Scroll up

in Draw Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:28 am
by valf13 • 84 Posts | 84 Points

Zadig t'est serieu la... Tu dis gagner ce match avec les règles ESL mais quand les FD se sont déclarés vainqueurs avec ces regles contre vous je peut me rapeller que tu trouvais pas ca normal du tout...

So close no matter how far

Scroll up

in Draw Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:19 pm

Well, i'm posting apologyze, we can say: this is a tie. And stop.

cya in game!

Scroll up

in Draw Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:27 pm

We appreciate that Zadig :)

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1273 topics and 10928 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen